Category PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 1, 2016 at 6:44 PM       2,761       4            
Following his previous updates, today PlayStation 3 developer zecoxao made available a PS3VFlash Proof-Of-Concept (PoC) alongside a new PRX Loader for PS3IDA which he says should now handle almost all PRX files from 0.85.007 properly! :)

Download: ps3vflash_poc.7z (31.64 KB) / ps3vflash_poc.7z (Mirror) / ps3vflash_poc.7z (new version, supports nand.bin) / ps3vflash_poc_new.7z (Mirror) / PS3IDA GIT

To quote: ps3vflash_poc

New release (to help Joonie with his DECR issue :p)

This is a dev_flash from phat decryptor (algo was already on the original ps3hdd_poc but was never adapted to phatties, only to slims)

I've encountered a bug that resetted iv while the cycle was run for each sector (which made partial garbage in the initial sector area after the first sector) but that seems to be fixed.

The opposite is just as valid (meaning, if you want to encrypt, instead of decrypt, just change the order of operation in the code)

C2yqd8o.png

Comments

B7U3 C50SS

~ Team_Zer0 ~
Contributor
Does anyone have this file? if you do please be sure to inform @zecoxao He's lost the file according to a tweet

And both links are dead. [USERGROUP=8]@Developer[/USERGROUP]

XxZer0ModZxX

Mod/Dev ~Team_Zer0~
Developer
Contributor
I have i think..

PS3_KEYS_FINDER_PoC_+_bat_update_(0x13-0x1c)

I tweeted him already.. so lets see..

Also will reply back up here when he confirms. ;)

Recent Articles
FIFA 20 Kicks Off New PlayStation 4 Game Releases Next Week
Soccer fans can expect to see the World's Game brought to life next week as FIFA 20 kicks off the new PlayStation 4 game releases featuring updates to FIFA Ultimate Team and an all-new Volta...
CECPS4: PS4 Linux Scripts with Single Keyboard Inputs by Minimurti
When initially released last June we missed doing an article covering it, but for those who fancy using single keyboard inputs to control the PS4 check out the CECPS4 Linux scripts on Github by...
Narcos: Rise of the Cartels Hits PlayStation 4 This Fall, PS4 Trailer Video
Similar to Breaking Bad, another Netflix series I got hooked on is Narcos which focuses on Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar... and today Sony announced Narcos: Rise of the Cartels is hitting...
PS4 Exploit Host Menu Leeful Host v2 WIP Design Update and Demo
Following the PS4 X-Project Updates, Pure HEN Child Friendly Loader and X-Project GTA V Lotus Menu 1.03 Patch PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Leeful recently shared on Twitter a work-in-progress...