Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter CodyDaGoat       2      
Status
Not open for further replies.

CodyDaGoat

Contributor
My PS4 wish 1.76 comes in the mail Thursday and I’m hoping to use AW hacks online. PS4Extreme has a 1.76 tool now that connects to the PS4 through the IP.

I’ve also seen online the WebKit exploits with playground for enabling internet browser, and I have also seen the PSNProxy tool which allowed it to bypass firmware updates so that you can play online.

Would it be possible to bypass the update with that tool to get online, then to use the 1.76 tool extreme released?

If not, is there any other way to hack online

Thanks

Hello, first off all thank you for taking interest in my tool, but sadly there's no way off playing online with any mods or hacks.

I don't think the devs are at that stage in the development or research to even think about getting this to work online or spoof 1.76 online, PS4 Research is still at the growing, there's many things that people are still finding new on the PS4 , once Samu has been cracked it will open new worlds and possibilities and much more to developers

But the answer to your question, no you can't mod online just yet, only games you will be able to mod is offline. All RTM tools and mod menus that you may seen are only use for either campaign or local multiplayer, not online multiplayer

I hope this make sense sense x

Vultra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back