Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 5, 2017 at 5:06 AM       7,644       5            
Earlier this week we saw some PS4 1.76 demo videos and today e✘treme-Modding.de shared a new demonstration video on their YouTube Channel of a PlayStation 4 v1.76 Game Mod Custom Cracktro and Fast Boot (intros removed) with sceners. :geek:

To quote from their Blog on the demo: PS4 1.76 Game Mod – Custom Cracktro by e✘treme

Since we can run Backups on PS4 1.76 it's possible to modify the Game Files.

I have found some .bik files in the videos folder of a Game Backup (CUSA00009-[Assassins Creed IV – Black Flag]), so I changed one file with my Custom Cracktro, watch the video ;-)

PS4 1.76 Backup - Fast Boot
From the video's caption: Running decrypted PS4 Game Backup with kernel_hooks with Disc Fast Boot for Assassins Creed IV - Black Flag - Removed Intro Videos.
Thanks to @HydrogenNGU for the news tip on Twitter and @SSShowmik in the PSXHAX Shoutbox today! <3
PS4 1.76 Game Mod Custom Cracktro Demo by eXtreme-Modding.jpg

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Comments

games1

Contributor
I want to see hack 5.00! 1.76 for me this is not hack. already said: console for me hacked is to open the secret box by complete, this for me is start of a road without end!

Recent Articles
SpecterDev Shares Low-Level Details on Porting MUSL to PS4
Since the OpenOrbis PlayStation 4 Toolchain release and related guides on his YouTube Channel, PS4 scene developer @SpecterDev of SpecterDev.ca (Patreon) shared via Twitter a Blog Post detailing...
Sony's Days of Play 2020 Sale Offers Deals on Games and More
With Memorial Day weekend and the unofficial start of summer upon us things are heating up outside as well as in Sony's Days of Play 2020 sale with deals on PlayStation games, accessories, PS Now...
Super Console Wars 1.0 PS4 Homebrew Game PKG by Lapy & Acekone1!
A few weeks back we saw PS4-Xplorer File Manager Theme and Avatar Maker followed by a PS4-Xplorer 1.19 update, and today PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Lapy returns via Twitter with designer...
Marvel's Iron Man PS VR Bundle & Free Marvel's Iron Man VR Demo
This July 3rd a new Marvel's Iron Man PS VR Bundle launches including the game itself, a PS Camera and two PS Move controllers alongside a free Marvel's Iron Man VR Demo available today for PS4...