Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 5, 2017 at 5:06 AM       7,021       5            
Earlier this week we saw some PS4 1.76 demo videos and today e✘treme-Modding.de shared a new demonstration video on their YouTube Channel of a PlayStation 4 v1.76 Game Mod Custom Cracktro and Fast Boot (intros removed) with sceners. :geek:

To quote from their Blog on the demo: PS4 1.76 Game Mod – Custom Cracktro by e✘treme

Since we can run Backups on PS4 1.76 it's possible to modify the Game Files.

I have found some .bik files in the videos folder of a Game Backup (CUSA00009-[Assassins Creed IV – Black Flag]), so I changed one file with my Custom Cracktro, watch the video ;-)

PS4 1.76 Backup - Fast Boot
From the video's caption: Running decrypted PS4 Game Backup with kernel_hooks with Disc Fast Boot for Assassins Creed IV - Black Flag - Removed Intro Videos.
Thanks to @HydrogenNGU for the news tip on Twitter and @SSShowmik in the PSXHAX Shoutbox today! <3
PS4 1.76 Game Mod Custom Cracktro Demo by eXtreme-Modding.jpg

Comments

games1

Contributor
I want to see hack 5.00! 1.76 for me this is not hack. already said: console for me hacked is to open the secret box by complete, this for me is start of a road without end!

Recent Articles
PS4 Android Application APK to Mod BO3 1.00 for 5.05 FW by MrNiato
Earlier this month we saw an All Clients Black Ops 3 (BO3) Zombie PS4 RTM Tool by PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @MrNiato, and today he shared on Twitter a PS4 Android Application to Mod BO3...
Pop Music Adventure Sayonara Wild Hearts Joins New PS4 Games Next Week
On September 19th next week included in the new PlayStation 4 video game releases is pop music adventure Sayonara Wild Hearts, which can be described as a dreamy, arcadey game that features...
Simple Wireless Rover for Raspberry Pi Controlled by PS4 DS4 via WiFi
Following the DJI Tello Drone and DeepRacer RC remote control PS4 DualShock 4 mods, recently Veilkrand on Github shared a Simple Wireless Rover for Raspberry Pi Controlled by PS4 DS4 via WiFi for...
Capcom Home Arcade Launches October 25th, Details and Trailer Video
Previously we covered the RetroEngine Sigma and Game Box Hero systems for emulation fans, and recently Capcom announced their Capcom Home Arcade launches this October 25th with pre-orders...