Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 5, 2017 at 5:06 AM       5      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this week we saw some PS4 1.76 demo videos and today e✘treme-Modding.de shared a new demonstration video on their YouTube Channel of a PlayStation 4 v1.76 Game Mod Custom Cracktro and Fast Boot (intros removed) with sceners. :geek:

To quote from their Blog on the demo: PS4 1.76 Game Mod – Custom Cracktro by e✘treme

Since we can run Backups on PS4 1.76 it's possible to modify the Game Files.

I have found some .bik files in the videos folder of a Game Backup (CUSA00009-[Assassins Creed IV – Black Flag]), so I changed one file with my Custom Cracktro, watch the video ;-)

PS4 1.76 Backup - Fast Boot
From the video's caption: Running decrypted PS4 Game Backup with kernel_hooks with Disc Fast Boot for Assassins Creed IV - Black Flag - Removed Intro Videos.
Thanks to @HydrogenNGU for the news tip on Twitter and @SSShowmik in the PSXHAX Shoutbox today! <3
PS4 1.76 Game Mod Custom Cracktro Demo by eXtreme-Modding.jpg

Comments

I want to see hack 5.00! 1.76 for me this is not hack. already said: console for me hacked is to open the secret box by complete, this for me is start of a road without end!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back