Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 10, 2017 at 8:11 PM       18      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week we saw a Setting Up & Building Payload.bin Tutorial, and following their OMSK App PS4 PKG Overview the folks at e✘treme-Modding.de shared a PS4 1.76 Payload Packet for easy code execution using the WebKit Playground. ;-)

Download: PS4-1.76-Payload_Packet.rar (53 KB) / PS4 Exploit Patches / Payloads

To quote from their page: PS4 1.76 Payload Packet – Easy Code Execution

Activate Internet Browser – FTP Server – Debug Settings

In this packet you will find 4 Payloads and 4 .bat files for a easy code execution via the WebKit Playground. You can change the IP in the .bin files with the Payload IP Patcher/Editor.

All you have to do is edit the .bat files with your PS4 IP, click on Start (Playground) and then execute a .bat file.
Cheers to @VultraAID for sharing the news tip in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! :beer:
PS4 1.76 Payload Packet for Webkit Playground by eXtreme-Modding.jpg

Comments

Yawn... 1.76.. how quaint. I'm not trying to be negative, but if we can get linux running on 4.05 maybe we should quit with the firmware that is 3 years old and try some new twists.

Yawn... 1.76.. how quaint. I'm not trying to be negative, but if we can get linux running on 4.05 maybe we should quit with the firmware that is 3 years old and try some new twists.

The most devs will stay on that firmware because it has full kernel access. They can easier find more vulns and can look deeper into the system. also good for later fws :)

The problem is we can't even spoof on 3.70 that bad. I have ps4 pro and i want version spoof to update my games. I have more than enough games purchased and i can buy new once. Waiting for jailbreak because its freedom to use your console at full extent. Anyway i am not in favour of backups.

Not being a Linux guy myself, I also can't wait for some of the goodies that follow once developers have all of the groundwork in place and are ready. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back