Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Aug 17, 2017 at 10:41 PM       10      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since reporting on the Avatar Grabber, PS4 1.76 UI Mod with Full Debug Settings demo and recent Activate / Deactivate PS4 Apps Entitlement Control the modders at e✘treme-Modding.de continue their PS4 1.76 UI Mods development with a Custom PSN User Avatar and Alpha 0.11 demonstration video below! :cool:

Download: PS4 UI Mod Custom PSN User Avatar.rar (364 KB)

To quote from e✘treme on their PS4 UI Mod Custom PSN User Avatar:

"After examine some user data files of @Ginsor's 1.76 PS4, I have found a way to change the User Avatar in the Home Menu. It’s very simple, I have only edited the online.json with a other link and created .dds files.

Sadly it will only work on your 1.76 PS4 if it was connected to PSN and you already have installed a Avatar on your hdd.

You just need to copy the files via FTP in system_data/priv/cache/profile/0x10000000 (choose your PSN User Account). Special Thanks to @Ginsor for testing!"

PS4 1.76 UI Mods Custom PSN User Avatar & Alpha 0.11 by eXtreme 2.jpg PS4 1.76 UI Mods Custom PSN User Avatar & Alpha 0.11 by eXtreme 3.jpg PS4 1.76 UI Mods Custom PSN User Avatar & Alpha 0.11 by eXtreme 4.jpg
And to quote from e✘treme on their PS4 UI Mod alpha 0.11 Visual Debug Home Menu:

"I had the idea to add my PS4 Games in a folder on Home Menu ;-) I have just changed the Database to show up my Disc Games in the folder. This is version 0.11 alpha of a Custom Home Menu.

Still no function for ★APP_Home and ★Debug Settings. PS4 UI Mod alpha is just a visual Home Menu Mod for 1.76."

PS4 1.76 UI Mods Custom PSN User Avatar & Alpha 0.11 by eXtreme 5.jpg PS4 1.76 UI Mods Custom PSN User Avatar & Alpha 0.11 by eXtreme 6.jpg PS4 1.76 UI Mods Custom PSN User Avatar & Alpha 0.11 by eXtreme 7.jpg PS4 1.76 UI Mods Custom PSN User Avatar & Alpha 0.11 by eXtreme 8.jpg
PS4 UI Mod alpha 0.11 by e✘treme
How To Change Your Avatars & Profile Pictures On 4.05 & 4.55
:arrow: Update: Also from their blog comes a Custom User Avatar on 4.55 system mod to quote:

Now we have FTP Access on all System Partitions to write modified files to the PS4 hard drive. A PSN Account is no more neccessary to change the User Avatar on your 4.55 PS4.

Download: system.rar (0.4 MB)

Custom User Avatar on 4.55.jpg Custom User Avatar on 4.55  2.jpg Custom User Avatar on 4.55  3.jpg
Thanks to both @Figure03 and @HydrogenNGU for the news tips in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! :beer::beer:
PS4 1.76 UI Mods Custom PSN User Avatar & Alpha 0.11 by eXtreme.jpg

Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back