Buy, Sell and Trade       Thread starter DoubleOSins       179       0

DoubleOSins

Contributor
Verified
Hello,

What it has:

Objective: (Check pictures)

I am looking to sell my Ps4 with a capacity of 1Tb on 6.72 firmware, a controller (needs a new shell), the power cable, and HDMI cable.

Note: It doesn't include any original boxes.

Issues, as far as I know (Check pictures)

Ps4 has aesthetic impurities as well as the controller

Ps4, controller, power cable, and HDMI cable only are $375 (shipping included).

I live in the USA.

Price may be negotiable.

I came to this price upon researching on eBay that lowest buy it now price, and it happens to be $454 after tax and shipping.

Source

Games: Red Dead Redemption 2 Horizon Zero Dawn Marvel's Spiderman Death Stranding Resident Evil 2 Days Gone Detroit: Become Human God of War Kingdom Hearts III and more

Photos with timestamps as of (07/26/20)

(storage capacity (1tb) only)

(controller, ps4, version, and more)

I haven't included pictures of the games on the hd.

Recent Articles
PS4 Debug Watch App Port for 6.72 Firmware via Withmetta
Based on the Debug Watch utility by jogolden (Twitter) and the PS4Debug 6.72 Fork by GiantPluto (Twitter), recently I (aka withmetta) recompiled PS4 Debug Watch and got it working on PlayStation 4...
PS4 Syscon Loader Python Script for System Controller Files by SocraticBliss
Following the PS4 SysGlitch Tool and SysCon Glitching Pinout and his PS4 Unfself Tool, today PlayStation 4 developer @SocraticBliss is back with a PS4 Syscon Loader via Twitter tested with the IDA...
XNA RPKGMAN: XNA Remote Package Manager by Cypheron
Hey everyone, following PS4 PKG Sender v1.03 I have created XNA RPKGMAN: XNA Remote Package Manager which is a fully dynamic, lightweight package manager that only requires NodeJS/NPM and runs on...
Bad_Hoist PS4 Toolchain Porting Guide for Unsupported Firmware by Sleirsgoevy
Proceeding his PS4 ROP 8CC Port, Bad_Hoist 6.72 PS4 Webkit Exploit Port and preliminary Checklist to Port the Toolchain, today PlayStation 4 developer sleirsgoevy updated his Github repository...