Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Aug 25, 2016 at 5:06 PM       10      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an update to the PlayStation 4 Beta WebKit Crash by NextGenModderPS4 bringing the PS4 WebKit crash to 4.00 Beta 3 with a demo video below and update 1.1 to the PS4 Playground 3.55 successor PS4Console by Cryptogenic from Specter! :ninja:

From the video's caption via Hybrid7Theory, to quote: PS4 4.0 BETA 3 WEBKIT CRASH

Ok so Beta 3 is out. I have all of the latest xxamp files from spencerdev. The POC no longer works on the playground and it doesn't even crash anymore. But Joloma's crash still works. I guess Sony is policing the hacking community and patching the webkit. Who seen this coming a mile away....

And from GitHub: Version 1.1

+ Added file browing capabilities via ls and cd commands
+ Added file dumping capability via the dump command
+ Module dumping is optimized and much more efficient, also working through the dump command
+ Bug fixes
- Removed unnecessary files

For important notes, see the notes in README.md and props to @NextGenModzPS4 for the news.
PS4 4.0 Beta 3 WebKit Crash.jpg

Comments

Im getting my PS4 today (Usps Aka snail mail maybe nice to be today and deliver it), i got to see what F.W it has. Can't wait to see a cfw finally :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back