Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 4, 2016 at 2:20 AM       30      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following their ROP Tool, some new video footage of the Chinese hackers from Chaitin Tech surfaced today via GeekPwn featuring PlayStation 3 hacker GeoHot (George Hotz) discussing their recent PS4 4.01 Jailbreak! :hearteyes:

From the video's caption, to quote: PS4 4.01 Jailbreak showcased by Chinese hackers at GeekPwn

They may be the first Chinese Security Team jailbroke PS4. GeoHot had a conversation with them, let's see what did he say?

Cheers to @PS4HELPER123 for the shout out in the PSXHAX Shoutbox tonight- enjoy! :beer:
PS4 4.01 Jailbreak by Chinese Hackers with GeoHot at GeekPwn 2016.jpg

Comments

THANK YOU GOD FOR ASIANS! A few questions though since this is 4.01 would they be able to get the keys for ofw after this like they did with ps3 and ps4 1.76? So would that mean any ofw would be moddable until they change the keys again?

Is that all you got from that question? and LMAO i agree 100%
Well if I knew the answer to the question I'd probably be a nice person and include it in my reply, you know.. the whole 'pay it forward' approach to knowledge and whatnot. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back