Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 4, 2016 at 2:20 AM       30      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following their ROP Tool, some new video footage of the Chinese hackers from Chaitin Tech surfaced today via GeekPwn featuring PlayStation 3 hacker GeoHot (George Hotz) discussing their recent PS4 4.01 Jailbreak! :hearteyes:

From the video's caption, to quote: PS4 4.01 Jailbreak showcased by Chinese hackers at GeekPwn

They may be the first Chinese Security Team jailbroke PS4. GeoHot had a conversation with them, let's see what did he say?

Cheers to @PS4HELPER123 for the shout out in the PSXHAX Shoutbox tonight- enjoy! :beer:
PS4 4.01 Jailbreak by Chinese Hackers with GeoHot at GeekPwn 2016.jpg

Comments

Does anyone know what Kevin Beaumont is referring to with the term NSO i know it is a technique to access the root of i-phones using a browser vulnerability.

But could that be implemented to ps4 as well i mean they are both based on unix but such a similar behavior is rather impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back