Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 24, 2017 at 10:13 PM       50      
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Twas the night before Christmas... as the story goes! :santa::tree: Last we heard from PlayStation 4 developer SpecterDev on his PS4 4.05 Kernel Exploit Progress he ran into some issues, but recently he Tweeted the following update to quote:

"WebKit exit seems to be stabilized in the exploit chain, however launching games will freeze on boot. But at least payloads can be ran with system stability now with games aside (-:"

Since then, when asked for an official comment on his PS4 v4.05 work @SpecterDev followed-up on Reddit's Discord channel earlier today stating "Oh ye should be done today or tomorrow I'm just working on a game I've decided to start making (-:"

Also below are some related Tweets from @HydrogenNGU for those following the ongoing PS4 4.05 jailbreak news this Christmas Eve:

:idea: If you just got a PlayStation 4 or PS4 Pro console for Christmas, check out this Brief FAQ for answers to some commonly asked questions to bring you up to speed on PS4 jailbreaking and related topics.

Here's to hoping the PS4 scene soon graduates from the PlayStation 4 v1.76 era into a new v4.05 norm complete with exploit ports so more people can enjoy all of the recent 1.76 PS4 game releases and homebrew developments! :D
PS4 4.05 Jailbreak Updates from SpecterDev on Christmas Eve.jpg

Comments

I know that feel bro. Brazilian guy here. The minimum wage here is R$ 937,00. For example, Assasins Creed: Origins costs R$ 179,99.
Freaking hell, man! But let's stay in the crowd here! The only alternative we have! Greetings!

I'm looking forward for a 4.05 jailbreak and playing backups on 4.05. Because with my 1.76 I can't play Fallout :(

Today it's the second Christmas day....so I hope for release....else I have to play Dragon Age until the release is coming.

I know that feel bro. Brazilian guy here. The minimum wage here is R$ 937,00. For example, Assasins Creed: Origins costs R$ 179,99.
thats wack, i see brazils point about manufacturing there, but when companies start puling out its time to take a second look. seems they wanted to fail from the beginning.

man that sucks, i feel for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back