Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 31, 2017 at 11:54 PM       10      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year everyone! :kitty: Since the PS4 Kernel Exploit 4.05 and recent PS4 4.05 Kernel Dump today PlayStation 4 developer VVildCard777 released a PS4 4.05 Kernel Dumper which includes full debug settings / TID patches + UART that can be used in other payloads. :hearteyes:

Download: 405-KernelDumper-master.zip / 405-KernelDumper-master.bin (5 KB - Compiled by @ohcHIT) / GIT / 4.55 Kernel Dumper

From the README.md, to quote: 4.05 kernel dumper POC with debug settings/TID patch/Jailbreak/Uart enabler etc

Compile with your PC's IP listening on port 9023

On PC you can do to listen:
Code:
socat - tcp-listen:9023 > kernelDump.bin
and to send:
Code:
socat -u FILE:payload.bin TCP:"PS4 IP":9020
you can then trim out the socket prints or you can adapt it with 2 sockets, one for dumping, another for logging.

PS4 4.05 ACTIVATE DEBUG_SETTINGS TUTORIAL
Cheers to @boob4me, @DoxyMarket and @raedoob for the news tips in the PSXHAX Shoutbox this New Year's Eve! :fire:
PS4 4.05 Kernel Dumper with Full Debug Settings by VVildCard777.jpg

Comments

well for the most part all menu areas are accessible now without general error, but im still unable to turn off for example HDCP, that generates an error. im going to test package installation just out of curiousity from root of usb.

happy new year to you too I advice you to hurry and buy ps4 4.05 if you can cause you may wait too long and may it never release the exploit of 4.50 and above

So now that you can dump the kernal (publicly) that good for finding other exploits maybe a little bit higher in firmware.? (Research and development)
I am a lameman so...

Nice, i did a port of that too so now i can see if and where i went wrong

Edit:
looking at the source I am amazed because I totally guestimated the bzero offset as 0x14A670 by looking at the old offsets and subtracting the difference between the old offsets and the new ones.
and it turns out it was right :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back