Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 28, 2017 at 7:32 AM       47      
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've seen both a PS4 1.76 Permanent Internet Browser and a Guide to Enabling PS4 1.76 Internet Browser Without Signing Into PSN in the past, and on this cold winter day PlayStation 4 developer @2much4u heats things up by releasing a PS4 4.05 Permanent Internet Web Browser Payload to (you guessed it) permanently enable the Web browser on 4.05 OFW Exploited PS4 consoles. :fire::tree:

Download: enableWebBrowser405.bin (16 KB)

Below are some related Tweets, and thanks to @LightningMods for the heads-up in the PSXHAX Shoutbox earlier this morning! <3

CrazyVoid's patches to allow webkit (4.05)
Code:
#define KERNEL_REGMGR_SETINT 0x4CEAB0 uint64_t *(sceRegMgrSetInt)(uint32_t regId, int value) = NULL; sceRegMgrSetInt = (void *)&ptrKernel[KERNEL_REGMGR_SETINT]; sceRegMgrSetInt(0x3C040000, 0);
3.55 Kernel Download: 355.7z (4.1 MB)
proc_rwmem (as it seems) is located at 0xFFFFFFFF8329EF10 in the 3.55 Kernel elf! ENJOY modding your favourite Games on 3.55 PS4! :) Thanks to notzecoxao for the 3.55 Kernel elf :D
Download: kernel-370-devkit.dump.bin.bz2 (10.13 MB)
3.70 neo devkit kernel from PS4 :)
4.05 Kernel Download: k_405.7z (4.24 MB) / Kernel_4.05 .7z (Mirror) / PS4_4.05_DUMP.rar (841.9 MB) via e✘treme
rizzo signatures for 4.05 (taken from 1.01 full symbols kernel)

Download: holy_grail.riz (15.76 MB)

PS4 4.05 ACTIVATE DEBUG_SETTINGS TUTORIAL (EASY)
in progress (hdd from a devkit dump, credits to @Riviera71 for the dump)
  • app.rar (677.53 KB - includes libSCEICameraWrapper.prx)
it was dumped on 5.05 devkit. it's a bunch of data from head tracking devices. as well as logs and videos
decided to make a torrent, since qiwi.gg was always failing
  • data.torrent (597.14 KB - PS4 Devkit Data Dump: Data dump from a PS4 devkit. Contains Head Tracking videos and Logs. Credit to @Riviera71 for the files! He's a nice guy!)
Thanks to @Ashford, @oneman123, @UmarDaBest559 and @Wultra for the news tips in the PSXHAX Shoutbox earlier today! :coffee:
PS4 4.05 Permanent Internet Web Browser Payload by 2much4u.jpg

Comments

so i ran into this problem, while using ps4hen i cant seem how to figure out sending payloads, as im using wifi thru skfu's proxy to block psn updates.

or do i need my own server and go thru the user manual? (tried while user manual after hen was activated to send a ftp payload but threw me into the web, and not exploit page) did i do something wrong? thanX in advance

hello folks.
was wondering since we have root to ps4 is there a way i can modify network settings? like this morning, i loaded up hen thru updated blocker and went well slapped in my gta5 disc to dump and realized i cant send a payload that way, (sad face) so i plugged lan line in and set up custom ip for my server. was like this before i had switched and customized wireless settings as well.

what i would like to do is have one setting for pc server and another for strictly hen/update/blocker.

(easy settings= could be a manual edit to db or whatever for LAN (for pc server)
(custom settings= could be for WiFi since we have to enter key every time)

or maybe a alternative im not thinking to connect to pc thru the WWW (like hen) and not user manual? if not maybe a request?
thanx in advance

Hi!
Your have a router? If YES - get simply settings for net:
(for example) If only You (want) have local web-server (application with exploit like ps4-exploit-host by Al-Azif. google it!)
Wireles or wired connect - nevermind. As You wish!
Router have address = 192.168.1.1 (LAN), and external IP for WAN.
PC = 192.168.1.2
PS4 = 192.168.1.3

In PS4 Internet Settings -> DNS -> PC address (192.168.1.2).
After this You have get exploit (when push User Manual) and permanent link to PC (for FTP).

In last update of ps4-exploit-host by Al-Azif:
  • Added CelesteBlue123/LightningMods update blocker exploit
App is very simple and universal (FTP \ Game Dump \ Update Blocker) !
And PC have normal connect to Internet anytime. This settings are permanent!

If You not want use local web-server (app with exploit), You need change security settings in router (If model of You router can this!). Settings in Firewall section like a "URL Filter".

In all 2 devices (PC, PS4) IP addresses is STATIC (not DYNAMIC)!

Sorry for my poor English. It's not my native language :)

Edit: Have a little idea :idea:

For HENkaku (PSVita) there is an offline-installer that replaces the code for the local implementation of the HTML-page with the exploit and load of the payload in the false letter it created in the standart PSVita mail application.

If you find links in the configuration files or the database of the file system PS4 for the permanent substitution of the link from the User Manual to local directory (temp dir like in @CelesteBlue PS4 System Update Blocker) with exploited HTML-page and binary payloads.

Although there is a possibility that this link of hardcoded in any of the system binary modules and to replace it you need: to find it, decrypt it, change it in a hex editor, encrypt it again and then return it back. At first see it is difficult :cautious:

Moderator, sorry for little offtopic. I not have permissions for make new forum thread for this discussion :(

Mmmmm, cool, and i think... when we are making a backup of one bd game, we can access to the sistem with ftp.... and mayby we can see where the temp folder is? Maybe a game with a web browser inside? (Like the jp demo on switch) Or maybe just with the browser or the help menu....

Homebrew App (PKG) with tiny web-server (like in Android apps). WS after start on localhost (127.0.0.1:3137 ex.) and have 1 index.html with exploit and payload.bin (i see one Android realisation in Web one week ago). Simple push app in PS4 start screen and get payload in seconds :D
But not so easy... :(
Homebrew (selfmade apps in PKG with fake signature) run only HEN payload is active before. Need original $ONY signature (keys) for sign homebrew apps. Dilemma...

I just figured out how to use the ps4-hen exploit yesterday, so i'm still trying to understand what the purpose of this web browser hack is. Is it just for web browsing on a ps4 that is still on 4.05 firmware, or it does something in conjunction with the exploits/packages etc, for homebrew and such? Thanks!

guys... my ps4 was at 4.05 and i can inject debug setting and HEN but... I can't make the web Browser to showup or enable it even in the screen says it was injected. I don't know what i missing.

This is what i do until now
  • prepare python 3.6
  • exploit 3.20 Al azif
  • fullDebugSettings.bin
  • enableWebBrowser.bin
1. using exploit host windows 3.20
2. put the fullDebugSettings and the webbrowser inside payload folder
3. setup the ps4 with PS4 DNS=expoilt
4. connected via LAN
5. Run exploit
6. At Ps4 run IDC
7. I chose number 6 on PC (the optional number for the debugsetting)
8. close the browser
9. checking the debug menu
9. Run IDC again, this time i chose number 5 (the optional number for the web browser)
10. it show up just like the debug setting sucsessfully injected.
11. I check on the PS4 XMB Menu, there is no web browser menu that show up on screen. why?

Did i Missing something here?

can anyone tell me my mistake?

@sesomaru I have the same issue...its the web browser that i can't seem to get working! Stooged has graciously been trying to help me (but im not teck savy at all p.s. @stooged I'm sorry for continually bugging you :p you are awesome) When i go to the web browser on the main page it gives me an error saying it can't log into psn (hence the web is not patched) even though I have run the enableWebBrowser405.bin.

After reading stoogeds' last comment it may have been then i tried loading Specter payload and then the enableWebBrowser405.bin and what I should have done was run the IDC payload (not Specter) and then use the enableWebBrowser405.bin. I will try again tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back