Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
into game then can't see /mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSAxxxxxx-app0/pfs_image.dat

only see /mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSAxxxxxx-app0/data <-folder , inside has many files but no have pfs_image.dat.

@PSXHAX maybe edit the topic to say check pfs_image.dat filesize for now if they are less than 21-22gb in size we should be able to generate a working package.... if they are larger until we figure out the block (layering stuff) they wont work

@JerrysShortGame whenever you have more to add (such as PKG Making or Unpacking) just post it here and I'll add it to the OP. I added that pfs_image.dat filesize note to it now. (y)

Also if you want to do a Google SpreadSheet for PKG download links you could start one if nobody has already, it just isn't something I have time to get involved with as I'm busy enough with the site here.

@XVortex Ok on adding the UnPKG to an existing article, and the current Repo already contains the Game Names, Title IDs (where available) and Thread Links so the only thing missing is a MinVer which I can probably add when I have freetime to look them all up... not tonight though, maybe when things slow down a bit. :D

does that work??? i feel like people would have tried that by now? i think its more complex than that?

@PSXHAX also mention not to hex edit or run fself.py on the files....we need untouched files to be sure someone doesnt accidentally mess them up...let the users hex edit them/sign via makefself on there own if need be

in the unpkg article/pkg creation that people should be using '00000000000000000000000000000000' for the pkg gen password in case we need to ever unpack it then we all know the pkg password...

i should have mentioned at the start of this.. this guide was intended to be to help us patch the already dumped games we have because they are missing files...

That make sense, once you have more to add it to let me know and I will... then when it's ready for 'primetime' we can promote it to the main page after you have it the way you want.

If you want me to upload the OP text to pastebin so you can work off it I can do that also, or vice-versa if you have a pastebin updated version, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back