Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JerrysShortGame

Developer
Contributor
Following the recent How to Fake Sign Libraries and PKGs for PS4HEN Tutorial, here is a guide on PS4 4.05 PKG Dumping for PS4HEN Firmware 4.05 users.

:idea: To keep track of which games are dumped, for specific help on each or missing files please use the ongoing topics linked in the PS4 1.76 / 4.05 Game Dump Thread Repository.

Requirements:
Steps:

1)
Run exploit, and FTP payload

2) FTP into PS4 grab these files....
  • /mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSAxxxxxx-app0-nest/pfs_image.dat (actual game files in one easy file)
  • /mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSAxxxxxx-app0/eboot.bin (should decrypt on the fly)
  • /mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSAxxxxxx-app0/sce_module/* (get the entire folder 'sce_module' as it contains sprx,prx,etc it should also decrypt them on the fly)
  • System_data/priv/appmeta/CUSAxxxxxx/param.sfo (put this into a folder called 'sce_sys'
  • User/appmeta/CUSAxxxxxx/* (get all the files in this dir...it is icons and other stuff put them in a dir called 'sce_sys')
  • /system_data/priv/appmeta/CUSAxxxxx/npbind.dat**
  • /system_data/priv/appmeta/CUSAxxxxx/nptitle.dat**
**is also required (if available) (@XVortex should they just dump all of system_data/priv/appmeta/cusaXXXX/ and put into 'sce_sys' since it has the param.sfo and apparently dat/other? files too)

3) Now that you have done that you should have a bunch of files... sort them out as follows:
  • make a folder CUSAXXXXXXX (whatever number game you are ripping)
  • within that folder create this folder CUSAXXXXXXXX-app0 and put pfs_image.dat inside
  • then go back to root of CUSAXXXXXX and create a folder CUSAXXXXXXX-crack put the decrypted eboot.bin and the 'sce_module'(decrypted sprx files) and 'sce_sys'(param.sfo and image and other files) folder here as well.
Should be left with:
  • CUSAXXXXX/CUSAXXXXX-app0/pfs_image.dat
  • CUSAXXXXX/CUSAXXXXX-crack/eboot.bin (decrypted)
  • CUSAXXXXX/CUSAXXXXX-crack/'sce_sys' folder (with param.sfo, pic0, pic1 other files)
  • CUSAXXXXX/CUSAXXXXX-crack/'sce_module' folder (with decrypted sprx,prx etc files)
4) Now pack it up using WinRAR and post! :D

In theory the end user will extract pfs_image.dat with Archive Explorer, copy over the crack files to the extracted game dir and create a pkg as other tutorials cover.

:idea: Check pfs_image.dat filesize for now, if they are less than 21-22gb in size we should be able to generate a working package.... if they are larger until we figure out the block (layering stuff) they wont work.

:alert: To ensure obtaining untouched files, do NOT hex edit or run fself.py on them!

Converting Disc-based PS4 Games Into Digital Games 4.05 WebKit Exploit
Backing up Retail Games to Fake Pkg's (6.72 or Lower)

@Donely and @ohcHIT can you re grab the 'new' (meaning please re grab these folders) 'sce_module' and 'sce_sys' and eboot files for the games youve ripped so we can try to make pkgs for them? the orig dumps are missing files (param.sfo pic0 pic1 etc)

/system_data/priv/appmeta/CUSAxxxxx/npbind.dat
and
/system_data/priv/appmeta/CUSAxxxxx/nptitle.dat
is also required (if available)

please , help me to decrypt module files . i can just backup all files through ftp!

i put my usb stick in right side nothing , then in left side nothing !

i try more kind of payload 4.05 , but still nothing decrypt

vtx ftp decrypts files on the fly as you download them via ftp...no usb needed that i know of

bare with me guys im flying blind here i dont have my hackable ps4 out of the box yet

from what i can tell app0 is all the files within pfs image.dat.... so we just need the pfs_image.dat instead of app0

of course we need cracked files as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back