Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter smoere       29      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I have some issue with my console: I cant install more then 67 games on my ps4.. get error : Not enough storage space to allocate a set of contiguous free area for installation of specified pkg...after deleting several games it allows me to install... Anyone experiencing this issue?

i am getting the same "not enough storage space to allocate a set of contiguous free area" error, anyone know a fix or something ?

for the guys asking about the "not enough storage space to allocate a set of contiguous free area" error, the simple answer is that you don't have enough space to let the PS4 copy over the files from the PKG file.

to fix that you just need to delete/uninstall enough items which are roughly the size of the game you are going to install.

i had 85gb free and tried to install first star wars fallen order which is 45 gb but didn't work, and same thing with an update of 8gb.

@someguy420 so i cannot use the 85gb anymore?

I tried the folder thing too but didn't worked either

Guys... please help me with this.

Almost every time i shut down my ps4, games keep disappearing from HDD storage (i can't delete them) but i can play them very fine, the save game loads perfectly, they are appearing on the main screen.

Every time i want to delete them i have to connect my laptop to the ps4 via FTP and modify the app.db file (change the value from 0 to 1 in the "can delete" tab... using the DB Browser for SQ Lite program)

Is there a way to fix this? I don't wanna modify the app.db file every time.

Installing games on external hdd has never lost any games after rebuilding data base for me but only when I use the ps4 internal hdd I encountered the same issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back