Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter HydrogenNGU       Start date Jan 11, 2017 at 5:12 PM       57,996       107            
Previously we've seen the Russian / Brazilian, Egyption and standard PS4 GameSharing methods, but today PlayStation 4 hacker xmaxkatsu shared a glimpse at a hardware method he's using to get unlimited PSN games on primary accounts via Sony's latest PlayStation 4 Firmware 4.07! :openedeyewink:

This isn't the first time hardware mods have been suggested for the PlayStation 4, and his Tweet (below) states the following, to quote:

PS4 4.07 Unlimited PSN Gamesharing Hardware Method by Xmax Katsu.jpg"4.07 :) flash+HDD S/N bypass :) unlimit PSN primary acc share possible :)"

Just imagine how many times you could gameshare Destiny, Call of Duty, Final Fantasy VX, or any other game you'd like. Especially for the money-grabbers who hack a console to make revenue from it, I could see it go big in a way.

PS4 4.07 Unlimited PSN Gamesharing Hardware Method by Xmax Katsu 2.jpgWe'll see if I can speak with Xmax Katsu this week, and maybe we can find out a bit more over this topic. Hopefully he can post a tutorial over this, and what is needed in order to execute this to work!

Cheers to @mcmrc1 and @UmarDaBest559 for the news tip also in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! :lovewins:
PS4 4.07 Unlimited PSN Gamesharing Hardware Method by Xmax Katsu 3.jpg

Comments

Seedlord

Contributor
Verified
I can see a raspberry pi and the other device i dont know. Maybe teensy? This seems to be little equal to the brazilian jailbreak. Cant wait for more news.

sp0k

Contributor
still better than Linu.. *cough* nothing - unfotunately only pure backups instead of CFW/JB :(

so to share PSN game a Teensy is needed to copy "original" account or PKG can be used too?

Recent Articles
PlayStation Store Offers September Savings, Up to 70% Off PSN Games
Just in time for fall, Sony's PlayStation Store September Savings sale is underway and offers savings of up to 70% off select PS4, PS Vita and PS3 games through October 1st at 8 AM Pacific time...
NAO PS4 Control: NAO Robots with PS4 DualShock 4 Controller by Caiit
Proceeding the WiFi Rover for RPi DS4 PS4 Controller earlier this week, today developer Caiit committed on Github NAO PS4 Control which as the name implies allows you to control a NAO Robot with a...
A Breaking Bad Movie El Camino Hits Netflix on October 11, 2019
After watching Season 4 of the prequel Better Call Saul and realizing Season 5 won't arrive until 2020 🤬, it's nearly time to jump ahead as next month on October 11th Netflix (with a second run by...
PS4 Android Application APK to Mod BO3 1.00 for 5.05 FW by MrNiato
Earlier this month we saw an All Clients Black Ops 3 (BO3) Zombie PS4 RTM Tool by PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @MrNiato, and today he shared on Twitter a PS4 Android Application to Mod BO3...