Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 15, 2018 at 1:17 PM       12      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the last PS4 Kernel Dumper revision and 4.55 Kernel Dumper port, today PlayStation 4 developer @zecoxao passed along word on Twitter that he's added an SBRAM dumper for 4.55 users which is required to obtain the 4.55 uninitialized SBRAM that contains minila, eap_kernel and compressed eap_kernel. ;)

He credits both vpikhur for original exploit and VVildCard777 for a portion of the code.

Download: 455-KernelDumper-sbram.zip / GIT / 455-KernelDumper.7z (Compiled by ohcHIT)

From the README.md, to quote: 4.55 kernel dumper POC with debug settings/TID patch/Jailbreak/Uart enabler etc

Compile with your PC's IP listening on port 9023

On PC you can do to listen:
Code:
socat - tcp-listen:9023 > kernelDump.bin
and to send:
Code:
socat -u FILE:payload.bin TCP:"PS4 IP":9020
you can then trim out the socket prints or you can adapt it with 2 sockets, one for dumping, another for logging.

To compile for 4.55 you need to use an *** with changes for 4.55 support, i have used https://github.com/xvortex/ps4-payload-***

PS4 4.55 Kernel Dumper Gets SBRAM Support by Zecoxao.jpg

Comments

Good stuff :)

Guys I haven't external HDD. i just have 32 gb usb flash.So far is there any way to install PKG using FTP on PS4 ?
(i just copy tekken 7 to ps4 user/share file by FTP but package installer can't find it)

It wouldn't be great, if there's a little translation for casual user on the utility of any new discovery and exploit on the ps4 scene ?

I definitely would be grateful as well to have some perspective on the use of the incremental discoveries they are finding. I had to go through understanding the google search way but a knight in shining armor to add a little line of the "what this means is that you can do...for the purpose of.." kind of thing.

Again, just an appreciation, not expectation. They would the geohot to my LV0 root key :)

This is great :D

Thxx @zecoxao , step by step we are so close to uncover all the entire 4.55 kexploit and unblock the way to migrate for further FWs with more stable knowledge and apps.

We are feeling like in a xmax time waiting all the time for the holiday :D

@MasterTurkey as I know the kernel is the base of the firmware. When you dig inside... And with continuous attempts to unlock more doors inside of them we can control more and better...
This is not mean that is the end of the route but imagine one day a CFW... With this knowelegde we are more close...
If we know all about HW we can create a better SW environments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back