Buy, Sell and Trade       Thread starter barelynotlegal       1029       6
Status
Not open for further replies.

barelynotlegal

Contributor
Verified
whats up yall, i have a ps4 with a 2TB hdd installed running 5.05, was going to do it local but fell thru.

i had a fan chip in it but removed it. i can reinstall if needed. the machine itself is clean and adult owned. comes with everything pictured except a hdmi cord.

the shipping will be via USPS with tracking and insurance. you can buy here or on my ebay page.

i have same images on ebay as i do here, asking 350.00 but price is negotiable..

thanX in advance

senas8

Contributor
The switch is in very good condition. I can send you some pics. When I get home later today. Can you provide an email or something? I live in Seattle.

Also, the switch has a glass screen protector that I put on since I bought it. The switch is has red and blue controllers.

Again, let me know what information you would like.. I’ll send you all this when I get home later today.

Switch comes with a black and red carry case like this. It has the Dock, Travel case, 256GB MICRO SD. Nothing is missing. It comes in its original Box. I can also give you a 3DS XL, and a PS VITA Slim with 16GB memory. So 3 things, Switch:256GB MICRO SD, 3DS XL, and PS VITA: 16GB.

Also I have this extra controller for the switch.

demonfish

Contributor
Verified
@senas8 Shame you live in Seattle ..I would have instantly swapped my ps4 5.05 JB slim 2 TB fircuda with 2 controllers charging station, mint boxed condition.

If barely does not want to ..Maybe we can sort something out Mate? I live in the UK.

Best Regards,

demonfish

Contributor
Verified
@senas8 ..I would instantly swapped my ps4 5.05 JB slim 2 TB fircuda with 2 controllers charging station, mint boxed condition.

barely looks like he's out of the running So ..Maybe we can sort something out Mate? I live in the UK... Let me know if you still interested?

On second thoughts I think I will give this a miss as I have just checked senas8 user profile and it does not look encouraging... No offence... But I would be pretty stupid to get involved.

Best Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recent Articles
Outer Wilds Transcends to New PlayStation 4 Games Next Week
Headlining the latest PlayStation 4 games next week is the open world mystery video game Outer Wilds, where you can explore a vast universe, throw a Jackbox party or investigate the mysterious...
Gears of Kombat Free Game for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 by Batman
Proceeding my UDK Ultimate PS3 Update V2 (Official UDKUltimate Site) and video guide tutorials, today I present via Twitter a Gears of Kombat Free Game for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 for everyone in the...
Mednafen PS4 PKG Port of Multi-system Emulator Arrives via Markus95
Following the Mednafen PS4 Emulator Demos earlier in the month, this weekend tester @Markus95 (aka @Kus00095) made available via Twitter a Mednafen PS4 PKG Port (mednafen.pkg) by Znullptr (aka...
Sony Holographic Display Patent and Voxon Photonics 3D Demos
This past Tuesday Sony officially unveiled the PS5 console, and recently a Sony Holographic Display Screen patent from September 2019 surfaced leading to speculation on whether the new 3D...