Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter dolphinman       2      
Status
Not open for further replies.

dolphinman

Contributor
Verified
Hi Have a PS4 CUH 1208B With a broken drive

Stuck on 6.51

Trying to update to 6.72 or 7.02 but No luck Ending up with Error (SU-41764-2)

Have tried noBD 6.20 Update and the new release files.
Both does not apply the exploit.

Any help how to perform the update would be thankful.

Solution
I'd stay on 6.20 as 7.02 is pretty grim to gain access to run payloads it can take me is some cases 5-10 minutes to run and most cases it's way beyond this, 1 hour even more to be honest by the time I've got exploit working I'm exhausted with the constant out of (memory error) and repeatedly pressing X

When it does finally load exploit my mood has changed from actually playing the damn thing, also rest mode only works once then ya have to go through the whole process again so stay where you and use backport games at least until it improves hope this helps
I'd stay on 6.20 as 7.02 is pretty grim to gain access to run payloads it can take me is some cases 5-10 minutes to run and most cases it's way beyond this, 1 hour even more to be honest by the time I've got exploit working I'm exhausted with the constant out of (memory error) and repeatedly pressing X

When it does finally load exploit my mood has changed from actually playing the damn thing, also rest mode only works once then ya have to go through the whole process again so stay where you and use backport games at least until it improves hope this helps

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back