Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following yesterday's PS4 6.72 Payload Ports by @Al Azif on Github, this weekend kiwidoggie added 6.72 support updating Mira Project to include 4.74, 5.01, 5.03, 5.05 and 6.72 Passing Builds with 4.05, 4.55 and 6.20 still at WIP status alongside a Team OpenOrbis version 6.72 PS4 ELF and Loader... all in preparation for the recently disclosed 7.02 PS4 KEX to be utilized by PlayStation 4 scene developers in the upcoming 6.72 full PS4 jailbreak exploit. 😃

:alert: As previously covered, it's recommended not to update your Firmware until a full PS4 6.72 jailbreak is publicly released. :alert:

Here are links to the 6.72 PS4 Payloads and 6.72 PS4 ELF and Mira Loader with some related Tweets embedded below as well:

Downloads: payloads_1.0.4.zip (includes 6.72 PS4 Game Dumper & FTP Payloads) / MiraLoader_Orbis_MIRA_PLATFORM_ORBIS_BSD_672.bin (Latest Compiled Build) / Mira_Orbis_MIRA_PLATFORM_ORBIS_BSD_672.elf (Latest Compiled Build) / MiraLoader_Orbis_MIRA_PLATFORM_ORBIS_BSD_672.bin / Mira_Orbis_MIRA_PLATFORM_ORBIS_BSD_672.elf / Mira-Project PS4 6.72 Payloads.rar (Compiled by @Coco Jones) / MIRA_5.05-20200718.7z (86.27 KB)

Quick script for people to make their own mira2.js files. Just drag and drop your payload on the script and it will produce 'output.js' or use the command 'python script.py payload.bin output.js' No support for this will br provided

From Pastebin.com: z3Dkk6MY.py
Code:
import sys

output = ""

with open(sys.argv[1], 'rb') as buf:
    payload = ["0x{:02x}".format(b) for b in buf.read()]

size = len(payload)

output += "var payload = ["

count = 0
for x in payload:
  count = count + 1
  output += "{}".format(int(x, 16))
  if count < size:
    output += ","

output += "];\n\n"

output += "window.mira_blob_2_len = {};\n".format(hex(size))
output += "window.mira_blob_2 = malloc(window.mira_blob_2_len);\n"
output += "write_mem(window.mira_blob_2, payload);\n"

if len(sys.argv) > 2:
  output_file = sys.argv[2]
else:
  output_file = "output.js"

with open(output_file, "w") as buf:
  buf.write(output)
Download: netcat.zip (30.66 KB - Easy Mira Logs: Just edit `start.bat` with notepad and replace the IP with your PS4's IP address then double click `start.bat` when Mira is running. It will save the output to `mira.log`)
PS4 6.72 Payload Ports, Updated Mira Project Support & ELF  Loader.jpg

Comments

As soon as HEN is released you would be able to rip the games ASAIK. I hope people, when the event happens and a flood of personal rips come floading in, that people remember to rip correctly.

Remember when peeps were ripping the games with merged updates etc. I would rather rely on quality rips that @jwooh and @KilikaDenn13 post instead of an influx of bad rips, and numerous wasted downloading etc. Just my two cents

God I remember downloading Call Of Duty WWII - i swear like 5 times! ROOAAAAARRRR lol

Yeah I too prefer game fpkg's without the updates incorporated into the game.

Also hopefully all new 5.50-6.72/7.02 game rips will include the correct disc keystone file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back