Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 3, 2017 at 1:54 AM       6      
Status
Not open for further replies.
PlayStation 4 modders Swaqq, Sabotage and Blasts Mods shared a demonstration video today on Blasts Mods YouTube Channel of their PS4 Advanced Warfare Mod Menu for 1.76 consoles. (-8

Check out the CoD: Advanced Warfare mod menu demo below, and to quote from blasts on NGU:

Hey guys, Swaqq, Sabotage and me (Blasts Mods) have been working on modding Advanced Warfare in the past 2 days on PS4 and so far we have been able to do a lot.

Here's a video of the host menu that Swaqq made:
I have also made a tool for rtm modding, here's a gif:

eEPO1vC.gif

Also Sabotage made a peek/poke tool using ptrace through sockets (using payload):

3A7tytW.gif

Credits:

Swaqq
Sabotage
Blasts Mods
Cheers to @HydrogenNGU for the heads up on Twitter! :beer:
PS4 Advanced Warfare Mod Menu by Swaqq, Sabotage & Blasts Mods.jpg

Comments

"HACKERS"....... one ...?...... why make and release mod menus for the ps4, couldn't free games be a nuff............. I mean mod menus mess up online gaming, just like it did on the ps3, like wanna of my best games "COD World of war for the ps3 are useless now, because all people do is fly around and can't be killed,........... making the game useless to myself and many others...........

"please people, do you really want to play all your games online like this,............. with nothing but cheaters. "PLEASE". PS4 HACKING GROUPS,..... MAKE THE MOD MENUS ONLY WORK WHEN YOUR PLAYING OFFLINE OR IN A PRIVATE MATH............... IF NOT SAY GOOD BYE TO EVER BEING THE BEST IN A ONLINE GAME OR EVER HAVING A FAR MATCH ONLINE.

"PLEASE HACK GODS"...... REMEMBER WHAT A GREAT HERO ONCE SAID.......... WITH GREAT POWER, COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY AND YOU HACK GODS ARE THE SPIDER MANS IN THIS MOVIE..... SO PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING AND DON'T MESS THE PS4 ONLINE GAMING UP..... LIKE ON THE ONLY USED FOR RPGS PS3 I HAVE.

They are only for offline.. and I'm not sure what game update this is on. But just like the menu for GTA it would only be for old game version.
(For now anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back