Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the previous version, PS4Scene developer @MODDEDWARFARE recently updated via Twitter his multi-purpose tool for Jailbroken PS4 Consoles to PS4 AIO v1.9.0 adding 7.02 and 7.55 Firmware Support with help from @XeXSolutions (Twitter) alongside PS4 AIO v1.9.1 with the addition of 9.00 Firmware Support. 🔥

Download: PS4-AIO_1.9.1.zip (115.11 MB) / PS4 AIO 1.9.0.zip (56.3 MB) / Mirror

As for the PS4 AIO 1.9.0 changes, in the Tweets below he simply states, "It's just a small update to support higher firmware's."

Similar to the utility's last update, CoD game mod tools, a payload injector, a memory editor, UI editor, Package Merging tool and FTP browser are also included.
PS4 AIO v1.9.0 with 7.02 & 7.55 Firmware Support by MODDED WARFARE.jpg

Comments

Hello I've been stuck on this problem for a couple of days now. ive been trying to inject payloads using ps4 aio trainer made my modded warfare. i am able to connect to my console but nothing works

The error says failed to inject payload make sure the code execution is waiting for payload or elf.if there's a fix please tell me immediately

It was not working for me because of that error:
mscorlib exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation

Renaming the type entry in the settings.ini from
Code:
[firmware]
type =6
to
Code:
[firmware]
type =3
fixed it

Hi, i am new in this Jailbreaking topic and was wondering if i can use the PS4 AIO which works for 7.55 also for 9.00. If not, is there already a solution how i can copy my games on a external hard drive?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back