Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 17, 2016 at 5:26 AM       17      
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few days back we saw an Unlocking PS4 Trophies 1.76 RTM video, and today @BadChoicesZ and @kurt2467 return with a PS4 API (Application Program Interface) demonstration using PlayStation 4 kernel-1.76.elf for those interested! :D

From the video's caption via Kurt2467's YouTube Channel, to quote: PS4 API

What up, this is a little something for the PS4 I have been working. So far, you can get/set memory on processes, dump modules, resolve functions, send notifies, and peek to the kernel remotely.

Credits:
  • BadChoicesz for showing me the way of the PS4 and help with PS4 related functions :)
  • CTurt for his PS4SDK
Cheers to @kurt2467 for the heads-up via Private Message earlier today! ;)
PS4 API Application Program Interface by BadChoicesZ and Kurt2467.jpg

Comments

I'm not defending anyone, just using my brain.. which clearly sees the PS4 1.76 ELF opened in IDA and all of the functions if you zoom in left side of the picture HERE... I don't doubt anything they are showing in the demos, but that's my own opinion and it's cool if yours differs from mine :lovewins:

In comparison, there are many who doubt the Chaitin Tech 4.01 PS4 jailbreak is real/legit/etc until it's available for download... I'm more of a 'glass is half full' optimistic kinda guy when I see enough evidence (it being done live at GeekPwn with GeoHot) to satisfy my own doubts. ;-)

lol the first was calling the native SET_JUPER_JUMP_THIS_FRAME. And what do you call it in this video where i go invisibile? Or when i poke memory to the game, read the kernel memory, resolve functions from modules, dump modules all remotely. Is that still a cheat code???
dude in the first video PSXHAX posted you could see you pushing the buttons for the cheat codes on your controller..... and if that's not enough it even said cheat activated above the map.... get real kid

dude in the first video PSXHAX posted you could see you pushing the buttons for the cheat codes on your controller..... and if that's not enough it even said cheat activated above the map.... get real kid
If you watch closely, u can see it says "Cheat Deactivated" then he still super jumps. Explain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back