Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 17, 2016 at 5:26 AM       17      
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few days back we saw an Unlocking PS4 Trophies 1.76 RTM video, and today @BadChoicesZ and @kurt2467 return with a PS4 API (Application Program Interface) demonstration using PlayStation 4 kernel-1.76.elf for those interested! :D

From the video's caption via Kurt2467's YouTube Channel, to quote: PS4 API

What up, this is a little something for the PS4 I have been working. So far, you can get/set memory on processes, dump modules, resolve functions, send notifies, and peek to the kernel remotely.

Credits:
  • BadChoicesz for showing me the way of the PS4 and help with PS4 related functions :)
  • CTurt for his PS4SDK
Cheers to @kurt2467 for the heads-up via Private Message earlier today! ;)
PS4 API Application Program Interface by BadChoicesZ and Kurt2467.jpg

Comments

So you're editing notifications and editing hex values............................. you could do this with a usb stick on ps3

ok so obviously no one appreciates the effort and time im putting in to make this crap that has never been done, so do not expect any releases from me PS4 related... peace
So you're editing notifications and editing hex values............................. you could do this with a usb stick on ps3
ok, but is this the PS3??? no. Show me another video of someone else doing this (besides BadChoicesz we work together).

ok so obviously no one appreciates the effort and time im putting in to make this crap that has never been done, so do not expect any releases from me PS4 related... peace

ok, but is this the PS3??? no. Show me another video of someone else doing this (besides BadChoicesz we work together).
I think everyone here thinks you're a joke! The first video you posted was you on gta 5 SP putting in cheat codes...... LMAFO dude you have no respect get over yourself

There likely isn't one besides your guys for PS4... and many do appreciate the videos, people like me- even if I had all guides and tutorials step-by-step on how to do it myself I simply don't have the time these days so it's nice to see demos of these things. :beer:

Of course you can't please everyone, as this is (in part) a PlayStation hacking site some members with more freetime who would like to learn may get frustrated at the carrot dangling in front of them... I can relate to that BUT:

You guys never promised to release any guides or tools just demo videos of your work, so they will have to accept that and either wait until someone else shares such things publicly or figure it out on their own.

Whatever you end up deciding, do what pleases you... because in the end when it's no longer enjoyable unless you are getting paid it's your valuable time and effort invested not anyone else's. <3

@PSXHAX stop defending them they are complete trash fr there first video was cheat codes and they called them mods.............
lol the first was calling the native SET_JUPER_JUMP_THIS_FRAME. And what do you call it in this video where i go invisibile? Or when i poke memory to the game, read the kernel memory, resolve functions from modules, dump modules all remotely. Is that still a cheat code???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back