Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 12, 2016 at 7:45 PM       5,576       0            
Following his PS4 Camera PC Driver and PS4 Dual Eye Camera work, PlayStation 4 developer bigboss revealed the PS4 Auxiliary Ports for the PlayStation 4 Camera today.

Check out the pic via embedded Tweet below! :)

For those interested, their work-in-progress Github link is located here: https://github.com/psxdev
PS4_Camera_Aux_Ports.jpg

Comments

Recent Articles
PlayStation Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 Deals Revealed!
We've seen the 2019 Black Friday Ad Scans featuring a $199 PS4 Bundle with 3 Games or PSVR Bundle with 5 Games and today Sony revealed their official PlayStation Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019...
PSPlay: PS4 Remote Play App for Android Devices by Grill2010
Hi, In case someone is interested, after PSJoy which I've released one year ago and following my RemotePlayPrototype open source research project I have developed a new Android app called PSPlay...
PS4 Open-world RPG Shenmue III Joins New Games Next Week
Next week Yu Suzuki's open-world RPG series returns in the legendary Shenmue III on PS4 among the new video game releases! šŸ•¹ PlayStation 4 fans can catch up with Ryo Hazuki in his ongoing quest...
Sony Asks PS4 Players for Feedback Ahead of PS5 Launch Next Year
According to kasual7, Sony recently sent out a survey asking for feedback from PS4 players ahead of the PS5 Launch late next year. šŸ¤” The questionnaire states: Tell us about your time with PS4 -...