Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter mohammadne       28      
Status
Not open for further replies.

mohammadne

Contributor
hi
i dumped nor flash mx25l25635f on the ps4
after this process i turned on ps4 without problem.
but when i flashed nor flash again ps4 not turned on
only blue led breathing and no screen.
fan and hard disk work.
please help. :cry::cry::cry:

tnx for your answer

i read this article but my problem is not in soldering nor flash or bricked connection with controller, because i flashed some other rom else orginal rom and ps4 led not breathing but when i flash dumped rom led breathing and no display.

only one have stock firmware for nor flash ???

tnx for your answer

i read this article but my problem is not in soldering nor flash or bricked connection with controller, because i flashed some other rom else orginal rom and ps4 led not breathing but when i flash dumped rom led breathing and no display.

only one have stock firmware for nor flash ???
which firmware version you need?

which firmware version you need?
i need version 4.73, tnx if u give me a restorable firmware.

Ever thought off restoring the original nand ?
i programmed a stm32 mcu to do this , first i dump / flash / dump another nor flash and compared result and do this repeatly with other data to insure working good.

next i dump and programmed a lower version file and not worked when i reflashed orginal dump only led breathing and no other function.

Firmware version 3.0.0 expects 3 fuses to be burnt, but firmware version 3.0.1 expects 4 fuses to be burnt. When you install firmware 3.0.1 on the Switch, the console will make sure it burns enough fuses to reach a total of 4. If you try later on to downgrade to 3.0.0, the console will expect to have 3 burnt fuses or less. Realizing there are already 4 of them, the console will enter system panic and refuse to do anything.

i know this is for the switch but same thing happens on the ps4

Aka the PS4 can be downgraded ^_^

I hope XD
downgrade not work and bricked my PS4. if every body have stock image please give me to write nor flash

i restored dumped image after erase nor chip and readed back data is same, maybe mx25 chip need some config Except data to work fine ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back