Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JorgeCLN

Contributor
Hi everyone,

Yesterday at night, trying to download P.T. from my local PC to PS4 through Twitch application (only testing), i discover a bug, when i try to download the application always get the error NW-31472-7 and other ones, curiously when i do some specific steps i receive an error CE-36329-3 after open the last application opened in the console.

Follow the following to replicate:

1.- With a Proxy (i use Pr0xy by SKFU).
1.1.- redirect a json app file to a local json file (ex. to PT JSON)
2.- try to download Twitch app from PS Store (return a "Download error")
3.- try to redownload twitch app from "downloads" section
3.1 after select "Retry download" and before receive error press "X" and wait a few seconds.
3.2 you receive a "Download error" and the stack download will move and "Pause" option move to down element.
3.3 When press "Pause" the application crash and open the last application opened before

PD: Sorry for my English

Here is a video:

Thanks for sharing this and taking the time to make a video, even if it isn't considered something that would be of use to PS4 hackers @JorgeCLN ;)

According to Sony on Error CE-36329-3:

CE-36329-3 PS4 Error Code

An error has occurred with system software
  • Follow the on-screen instructions and select [Report Problem].
  • Make sure that you have the latest version of the System Software installed by selecting [Settings] > [System Software Update]. The system should then be restarted.
  • If you have upgraded the Hard Disk Drive (HDD) in your system, please re-install the original HDD.
  • If the error occurs again, back up your saved data, and then go to [Settings] > [Initialization] and choose [Initialize PS4].
  • If the error continues and occurs with every application, or as soon as the application starts, please contact PlayStation Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back