Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 1, 2016 at 10:45 PM       8,290       5            
Recently video game console modder eXtreme shared an update on his latest PlayStation 4 design modification bringing it to version 1.1.

A few pics and a video demo are posted below of this great looking PS4 case mod with more available from his official site! :)

PlayStation 4 Design Mod v1.1.jpg

PlayStation 4 Design Mod v1.1a.jpg

PlayStation 4 Design Mod v1.1b.jpg

PlayStation 4 Design Mod v1.1c.jpg

Comments

Chaos Kid

Developer
Contributor
Nice designs you cod also use Plexiglas for top half with some stickers n the nice blue led n have a nice glow if done correct. Or you can etch any image thro plexi so you can have the image glow more then the rest I've done it many times

Chaos Kid

Developer
Contributor
I like what was done 2 bad the radeon isn't actualy in there. I know it's just a sticker but may aswel have the actual one that supports it perhaps cuda

Recent Articles
CoD: Modern Warfare 2v2 Alpha Gamescom 2019 PS4 Trailer and Tips
The public Gamescom 2019 event runs from August 21st through the 24th, and during the weekend of August 23rd through the 25th gamers will be able to play the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2v2 Alpha...
Ninja Shodown PS4 Homebrew Game in Development, Demo by Markus95
Since the PCSX-R Emulator PS4 PKG release, PlayStation 4 developer @Markus95 (aka @Kus00095) shared a demonstration video of a new homebrew game in development for PS4, PS Vita and Nintendo Switch...
Red Dead Redemption 2 Modding Demos by RDR2 Modder JediJosh920
Following the Spider-Man PS4 Models & Textures Tool and IG PS4 Modding Tools, this weekend RDR2 modder @jedijosh920 (Web site / Twitter) shared on his YouTube Channel some demonstration videos of...
Action-RPG Oninaki Joins New PlayStation 4 Games Next Week
Next week Tokyo RPG Factory's latest action-RPG Oninaki hits PlayStation 4 on August 22nd casting you as a Watcher, tasked with helping usher the souls of the departed into their next life. šŸ—¼...