Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter jgduff       Start date Oct 13, 2018 at 2:29 PM       70,180       393            
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for inform everyone all my Cheats.PKGs for PS4 are up to date on my Patreon Page in the Public Section, so all people can download my PS4 Cheats.FPKGs PlayStation 4 Fake Packages now!

Archive currently includes 30 titles, 46 Versions ID and 77 MD5 Checksum already available!

For PS4 Cheater, you can download my own modded Al-Azif Exploit Host v0.46 A1. All Payloads is included. (52 Payloads at total)

Last update 10 October 2018 - Online since August

You can take a look here :

Image Alpha 1:
Image Alpha 1-1.jpg

Image Alpha 1-2.jpg

Image Alpha 1-3.jpg

Image Alpha 1-4.jpg

Image Alpha 1-5.jpg

Image Alpha 1-6.jpg

Image Alpha 1-7.jpg

Image Alpha 2:
Image Alpha 2-1.1.jpg

Image Alpha 2-2.2.jpg

Image Alpha 2-3.3.jpg

Image Alpha 2-4.4.jpg

Image Alpha 2-5.5.jpg

Image Alpha 2-6.6.jpg

Image Alpha 2-7.7.jpg

Spoiler: Legacy Images

ALL PAYLOADS IS BUILT AND TESTED BY ME! (With The Master Files)

Have a great week-end dear friends :)

Comments

Status

skinnybiggs

Contributor
I appreciate the work i think its great just too bad it didn't get its own headline as i love having the ability to install cheats via pkg... would be awesome if you could share a guide how you created them.

I just want unlimited hacksilver for GOW all infinite health isnt fun lol.. Take care.

barelynotlegal

Contributor
Verified
@jgduff awesome stuff looks nice haven’t been able to test yet

AND PLEASE let’s not turn this into another request thread about this game and that game. We really need a clean cheat/offset/etc thread. There already enough ruined threads like that (Cause you know that’s what going to happen).

Xylon851

Contributor
Verified
This is fantastic! Takes me back to the PS3 days with the eboot mods and cheat pkgs. @jgduff is it possible to upload the pkgs to a different website? Uptobox is not very good for downloading ...

jgduff

Staff Member
Developer
Contributor
Verified
@PSXHAX : Big thanks to you dear friend :)

Just for inform anybody interested, all is already tested on others since 3 or 4 month already. Its just the continuation of my PS3 Cheats.pkgs list.

Take care all and thanks again PSXHAX.

Edit : How i can Edit this thread for update the Exploit Host when i need to make it please ?

Status
Recent Articles
Some of the PlayStation 4 E3 2019 PS4 Trailer Videos!
We've seen a Watch Dogs: Legion PS4, Marvel Avengers: A-Day PS4 and some Final Fantasy VIII Remastered & Final Fantasy VII Remake PS4 videos from E3 2019, and below are several more PlayStation 4...
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled Races to PS4 Next Week
CTR racers on your mark, get set, go... as Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled speeds onto PlayStation 4 next week. 🏎 🏁 Get ready to go fur-throttle in the fully-remastered and revved up to the max...
TurboGrafx-16 Mini, PC Engine Mini & PC Engine CoreGrafx Mini by Konami
A few months back we covered the Sega Genesis Mini reveal, and during E3 2019 Konami announced a TurboGrafx-16 Mini, PC Engine Mini and PC Engine CoreGrafx Mini on their official site for...
PS4 Firmware / System Software 6.80 Preview Program PUP and Features
As reported earlier this month, since their recent 6.71 PS4 OFW Update those enrolled in Sony's PlayStation Preview Program can now download and install the PS4 Firmware / System Software 6.80...