Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter jgduff       Start date Oct 13, 2018 at 2:29 PM       393      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for inform everyone all my Cheats.PKGs for PS4 are up to date on my Patreon Page in the Public Section, so all people can download my PS4 Cheats.FPKGs PlayStation 4 Fake Packages now!

Archive currently includes 30 titles, 46 Versions ID and 77 MD5 Checksum already available!

For PS4 Cheater, you can download my own modded Al-Azif Exploit Host v0.46 A1. All Payloads is included. (52 Payloads at total)

Last update 10 October 2018 - Online since August

You can take a look here :

Image Alpha 1:
Image Alpha 1-1.jpg

Image Alpha 1-2.jpg

Image Alpha 1-3.jpg

Image Alpha 1-4.jpg

Image Alpha 1-5.jpg

Image Alpha 1-6.jpg

Image Alpha 1-7.jpg

Image Alpha 2:
Image Alpha 2-1.1.jpg

Image Alpha 2-2.2.jpg

Image Alpha 2-3.3.jpg

Image Alpha 2-4.4.jpg

Image Alpha 2-5.5.jpg

Image Alpha 2-6.6.jpg

Image Alpha 2-7.7.jpg

Spoiler: Legacy Images

ALL PAYLOADS IS BUILT AND TESTED BY ME! (With The Master Files)

Have a great week-end dear friends :)

Comments

@barelynotlegal
Come on dear friend! You know what a Debrider is ?
Just take a debrider for Uptobox and that it.
Your download appear like if you pay an account... 2018 guys!!! :)

@astherion
The cheat.fpkgs is not the payload cheat for The Last Of Us or Uncharted Or GTA.
The cheats.fpkgs is on my Patreon account and have 30 different titles for now.
The others images of the post is just my Modded exploit host of Al-Azif.

@mtnjustarie
And all others who exists. If i forgotten one, please let me know.

@chigi
Uptobox link work! Its just an Uptobox maintenance!
If it not, deactivate your "Anti-Pub"

@jgduff This is just a thought.

Wouldn't it be easier for you to just upload a zipped CUSAxxxxx-patch folder with the accompanying CUSAxxxxx-patch.gp4 file for each specific CUSAxxxxx game.

No more worrying about MD5 versions. It would be up to us to marry each patch to its corresponding base game. Less work for you and no need for us to calculate an MD5 that prolly won't be the same anyway.

Best wishes

@Pacm9n :
Im just not installed otherwise was in the others website. I created... 2 tutorial.

1 for find and compare your game base v1.00 MD5 checksum.

And an other (In video) for remary ANY cheats.pkgs not have the same MD5 checksum of your Base Game v1.00.

The application is Duxa's. I not use it because it terribly lack of options but for the simplicity, for the end user its perfect.

Otherwise, the other MD5 checksum i share, is just for having a BIG database to evitate the users to remary all the time.... Or the least possible! ;)

Theses tuto coming soon on my Patreon.

...Sorry for my bad english but... Have a nice day.

FOR ALL OTHERS ALREADY DOWNLOADED FILES, I forgot to write the password for the RAR files.

the PASSWORD is : JgDuff

To know if my base game is supported, I have to get the MD5 for it (waste of time for big 45GB games). So far, I checked 2 Duplex versions (Dead.Rising.4.Franks.Big.Package.PS4-DUPLEX and Wolfenstein.II.The.New.Colossus.PS4-DUPLEX) and 2 other games obtained from here or the SS and none were supported. Re-marrying isn't a big deal, if you get the CUSAxxxxx-patch folder with the accompanying CUSAxxxxx-patch.gp4.

All you have to do then is to follow a few steps more using the latest Fake PKG Generator v3.38:

1) Open CUSAxxxxx-patch.gp4 with orbis-pub-gen, go to Command -> Project Setting -> Patch and look at Application package:

2a) If you see (Package Digest: XXXXXXXXXXX...), click OK
2b) If you see (Image is not valid), click Select, go to the folder where YourBASEGame-A0100-V0100.pkg is and open it, click OK

3) Go to Command -> Build Image -> Select Output Path -> Build
4) Done :)

The hard part is for noobs to get the patch folder and .gp4 file. If you provide them, then it's a piece of cake for them.

Cheers,

@barelynotlegal
If your base game isn't supported (ie, your MD5 doesn't match) (but game needs to have the correct CUSA though), you have to extract the files/folders of the cheat and create the gp4 yourself.

I'm saying if instead of downloading the cheat as a fpkg, we would all save time by just downloading the zipped patch folder + the gp4 (if provided, if not then you have to create the gp4 yourself).

Release groups could do the same when they release updates...
Saves time for everybody.

@Pacm9n
Thank you sir.
Now I’m curious as to why these fpkg cheats are so big, do they contain updates as well? I was looking at a couple and they seem pretty darn big for just a cheat pkg (I is early and on my first cup of coffee lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back