Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter jgduff       Start date Oct 13, 2018 at 2:29 PM       393      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for inform everyone all my Cheats.PKGs for PS4 are up to date on my Patreon Page in the Public Section, so all people can download my PS4 Cheats.FPKGs PlayStation 4 Fake Packages now!

Archive currently includes 30 titles, 46 Versions ID and 77 MD5 Checksum already available!

For PS4 Cheater, you can download my own modded Al-Azif Exploit Host v0.46 A1. All Payloads is included. (52 Payloads at total)

Last update 10 October 2018 - Online since August

You can take a look here :

Image Alpha 1:
Image Alpha 1-1.jpg

Image Alpha 1-2.jpg

Image Alpha 1-3.jpg

Image Alpha 1-4.jpg

Image Alpha 1-5.jpg

Image Alpha 1-6.jpg

Image Alpha 1-7.jpg

Image Alpha 2:
Image Alpha 2-1.1.jpg

Image Alpha 2-2.2.jpg

Image Alpha 2-3.3.jpg

Image Alpha 2-4.4.jpg

Image Alpha 2-5.5.jpg

Image Alpha 2-6.6.jpg

Image Alpha 2-7.7.jpg

Spoiler: Legacy Images

ALL PAYLOADS IS BUILT AND TESTED BY ME! (With The Master Files)

Have a great week-end dear friends :)

Comments

Oh! And i added Image and Cheats descriptions too. (You mention it in previous msg)

I just wanted to share and talking to PSXHAX again.

Have a nice day all!

I appreciate the work i think its great just too bad it didn't get its own headline as i love having the ability to install cheats via pkg... would be awesome if you could share a guide how you created them.

I just want unlimited hacksilver for GOW all infinite health isnt fun lol.. Take care.

@jgduff awesome stuff looks nice haven’t been able to test yet

AND PLEASE let’s not turn this into another request thread about this game and that game. We really need a clean cheat/offset/etc thread. There already enough ruined threads like that (Cause you know that’s what going to happen).

This is fantastic! Takes me back to the PS3 days with the eboot mods and cheat pkgs. @jgduff is it possible to upload the pkgs to a different website? Uptobox is not very good for downloading ...

@PSXHAX : Big thanks to you dear friend :)

Just for inform anybody interested, all is already tested on others since 3 or 4 month already. Its just the continuation of my PS3 Cheats.pkgs list.

Take care all and thanks again PSXHAX.

Edit : How i can Edit this thread for update the Exploit Host when i need to make it please ?

After they're posted live articles are only editable by Admins... so whenever you have updates simply add the latest version to this thread and I'll update the OP with them. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back