Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 4, 2016 at 8:16 PM       25      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the recent PS4 GTA V Native Code Mod and PS4 1.76 RT videos, today jojo word shared some PS4 cheats demos exploiting PlayStation 4 Firmware 4.05 by @zicos77 (aka SystemAce) of Cheats-Inc.org.

To quote, roughly translated: PS4 Cheats-Inc by ZicoS77 (PS4 Firmware 4.05)

Hello, I purchased a feat that could revolutionize the world of PS4. See Videos.

What is this:

Part 1:
  • A simple modification of the page manual guide to another site (these for fun)
Part 2:
  • Modification of storage servers PlayStation games to my computer
  • Changing PlayStation configuration files to my computer (I recreated the PlayStation Network (Part download games) on my computer thanks to an apache server, coffee, and my insomnia)
What it can serve:
  • Part 1: nothing just for fun
  • Part 2: download game other than PSN servers
    Later: Why not a modification of a game and install it on his PS4
PS: the software (designed by me) and the flaw remains private for now because I want to try to go further on my own. But I make it public in the near future. :)

Sincerely ZicoS77 (SystemAce)

Video Demos:

PS4 Cheats-Inc by ZicoS77 (Firmware 4.05)

PS4 Cheats-Inc by ZicoS77 (More Information)
From the video's caption: Exploit (found 11/01/2016) and dev (the dev 11/02/2016) program to facilitate the work :)

Program is private. Surely public in the near future. Change without jailbreak where I know existing manipulation with the latest firmware (4.05)

Is currently:
  • Amendment of the Guide page of the PS4 and Manuals
  • Download a game on a computer without going through the PSN servers (In my example from my pc)
PS: Sorry for the poor quality of the video

Credit: ZicoS77 (SystemAce)
Thanks to @toni1988 in the PSXHAX Shoutbox for sharing the demonstration videos! (y)
PS4 Cheats on PlayStation 4 Firmware 4.05 by ZicoS77 (SystemAce).jpg

Comments

Can someone please explain this a bit more clearly? For example can we update our games without connecting to actual psn if we are on lower firmware like 1.76

If that is not a fake, IT'S MAYBE possible to download every pkg to your PS4 and play it. BUT, here is the big BUT: Maybe you can do that only with games you already have on your PSN account, cause it's still checking the signature of the game or something together with your account. If that's the case, it's only possible to modificate the games, but that's cool too cause you could POSSIBLE do a lot of things :D.

If that is not a fake, IT'S MAYBE possible to download every pkg to your PS4 and play it. BUT, here is the big BUT: Maybe you can do that only with games you already have on your PSN account, cause it's still checking the signature of the game or something together with your account. If that's the case, it's only possible to modificate the games, but that's cool too cause you could POSSIBLE do a lot of things :D.

And probably cannot be played online, but it is not a problem for me ;)
I think is legit.

Im confused...i thought you can dl stuff from psn? using psdownloaderhelper 1.8? thats what ive been doing..you can dl on your computer or directly using ps4

Clarification needed here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back