Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter DeathRGH       Start date Nov 26, 2018 at 12:27 AM       46      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following my PS4 Source Community Trainer which allows users to submit game cheats, here is PS4 Community Trainer Update version 2.0.0.0 featuring a new UI (User Interface) followed by v2.1.0.0 and Image Pack below!

New in version 2.0.0.0:
  • Converted Trainer to WPF
  • New UI Design
  • Faster Loading
  • Search Function Added
  • Fully Resizeable
PS4 Community Trainer Update 2.1.0.0:
  • Offline Mode Added!
  • Bug fixes
Download:
Spoiler: Depreciated

Some images are never loading?
-> Download the image pack below!

Image Pack (25th Nov 2018):
:idea: Make sure to join our Discord server so you don't miss any updates!

You will also get support in the discord server if you need any help with the trainer, and feel free to check out my YouTube Channel as well.

PS4 Community Trainer | Host Your OWN Trainer ONLINE!
PS4 Community Trainer Update 2.0.0.0 with New UI by DeathRGH.jpg

Comments

@SirSilvan83 : I tried download button many times.

When I start online mode I pressed download button and wait more than 1 hour and nothing happen just empty trainer box.

When I start offline mode I pressed download button and program closing without any error in one minute.

Also I downloaded and put all pictures in cache folder.
Also I tried trainer version 2.1.0.0 and 2.0.0.0 with same result.
Also I tried to inject payload after necessary arrangement. I know how to use trainer program on ps4.
I'm using other two trainer program successfully. (Reaper and Tyler)

You can see latest trainer picture on my laptop like this (when I press download button, nothing change)

And last I tried old trainer ver 1.0.4.0 and program not opening and give Microsoft.NET Framework error.
I'm using win10 pro laptop and I tried another win10 pro laptop and all results same.

92942019-01-16-10-15-42.png

I deactivated ESET A/V and disabled firewall but nothing happen.
May be some files missing in my two different laptop. I will find and try another PC.

I still didn't solve the problem. I tried my friend win10 pro laptop and again empty cheat box shortly same result like me. And there are no any security or A/V programs in this laptop.

Inject Payload working correctly on ps4 and show info about payload but in trainer cheat list empty.

May be win10 pro is the problem??? Any one advise about that.

There are two PC at my parents' house but both win10 pro. Later I will try them.

Mine also run with win 10 pro, this shouldn't be the problem.
From which country do you try to download it? Maybe an issue from the provider who block something? Can't imagine that, but who knows? Do you have a VPN available to check?

But you said that other community cheat tools work fine, so from my point of view it's not absolutely necessary to use this one because cheat list is more or less the same.

Thank you friend. I solved the problem with temporary solution. If anyone has problem like me, you can try this below solution.

I look at Dicsord help section about this community trainer and some people have same problem like me. And problem cause is unknown.

Solution is change "offline" folder with shared (offline pack: cheats inside) in Discord help. Also don't forget the put image pack pictures in cache folder. And last start this trianer offline mode. Online mode still not working and still empty list.

Also don't press download button in trainer (when started offline mode), if you press this button all cheats are erasing. So backup "offline pack" for later use :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back