Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 2, 2019 at 2:26 AM       7      
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've covered various PlayStation 4 emulators including Orbital and Spine, and recently PS4 developer IDC (Twitter) updated the Uplift compatibility layer utilized in running Orbis executables natively on Windows.

Download: uplift-master.zip / GIT

Among the PlayStation homebrew community this work has helped PS4 sceners make their ongoing projects possible, such as the PS4 NID to Function Name Resolver for Bin / Lib for developer research. đź’ž

Also below is a PS4 Usage statistics aggregator from kolsys, to quote from the README.md: PS4GameStat

PlayStation 4 Usage statistics aggregator

Installation

git clone
git submodule init
git submodule update

Change DB_PATH variable if you needed.

Add cron-task for every minute.

Cheers to @HydrogenNGU for the heads-up via Twitter on this latest Uplift Compatibility Layer PS4 development update! 🍻
PS4 Compatibility Layer Uplift for Orbis on Windows Updated by IDC.jpg

Comments

Right, to buy the pc which can run ps4 emulator smoothly cost +- $3k in usd and to buy 5.05 jailbroken console cost around $300-$600

Recomended system
CPU Core i7 7700k
Gpu GTX 1080TI
Ram : DDR4 32GB minimum DDR3 16GB
Decent Motherboard, PSU & cooling system

Current build can only run 2d Games which is required core i5 compatible or so

@mukasange 3k.. you gotta be kidding right? you can get that for much less. Moreover, with that spec you can play all the rest of the pc games that are out now and possibly for the 10 years to come.

Can't really do that with your beloved jailbroken 5.05 ps4, which currently can only run some games and not the latest ones, because nobody has found a jailbreak after that. Hey if you want i can sell you mine, my ps4 with 5.05 fw, for 330€

@oneman123 "lulz lolz gem iz ded rotfl lmao IMMA GUNNA rek some fortnite noobs lmao"

@Solstar thanks bro i already own slim 5.05 fw 8tb harddrive and ps4 pro 6.71

yeah i buy those pc a year ago and it cost me around 2-3k with dual 1080ti the good thing is i can play online game whenever i want without subscribe to PSPLUS to me psplus is a big monopoly, why i should pay when i already buy for those games but to play ps4 emulator is a meh, why should i bother to play an emulator when you can get very high setting on almost every games that come in steam

OMG, the hw needed is too expensive for an emulator lol, but maybe it can be done in steps each part at time...

but its a WIP that have deserves looking foward!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back