Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 3, 2017 at 2:44 AM       12      
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few months ago PlayStation 4 developer @MrNiato shared a PlayStation 4 TestKit DEX Console Manager demonstration video, and today following the launch of his new site he returns with a Happy New Year gift bringing PS4 developers the Console Manager Tool Source Code for TestKit / DevKit owners. :cool:

Download: PS4 Console Manager.rar (362.21 KB) / Interop.ORTMAPILib.dll via oldschoolmodzhd

To quote from his site PSXHackingNews.com: [SC] Console Manager Tool for PS4 TestKit / DevKit

Nearly 2 month after the video I release the source code of my console manager, yes this is really basic but maybe one day it will be useful. Of course I don't include the Interop.ORTMAPILib because this is illegal.

Cheers @MrNiato for letting us know of the news in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! :bananaman5:
PS4 Console Manager Tool Source for TestKits  DevKits by MrNiato.jpg

Comments

For those who want the Interop.ORTMAPILib.dll > Interop.ORTMAPILib.dll and a Scan > Analysis.

Also as a note every thing in that tool you can figure out and more from the *** project examples. If you don't have the examples for what ever reason I can upload them also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back