Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter ezio212       11      
Status
Not open for further replies.

ezio212

Contributor
Verified
Hey guys I found a new ps4 cuh 1004a my question is there a possibility to get a cfw at 1.76 in the future & can i install games i also have ps4 3.55 i still puzzled would it be 3.55 jailbreak. any ideas ? :(

I did not buy it yet the seller told me it was still new hard to find cuh 10xxa series these days checked on Developer Wiki site and found that it can reach 1.76.

That's what I think about it I will buy it 300$ and update it to 1.76 and put it aside and I will stay on the other one 3.55 or update to 4.07 so I have hope in two :bananaman::ninja: thanks for your friend

Hey again I have my new ps4 it's in 1.73 fw I have downloaded the 1.76 fw I don't upgrade yet.

I need some links posted here about all the things I can do with fw. 1.76 please :sneaky: :mad:

Congrats on getting one! :extremelyhappy: As for links, if you're looking for something specific I can definitely dig up some but there are too many to list individually.

I would start with the 1.76 Dlclose Exploit and figure out if you want to dabble in Linux, dump PS4 game discs, spoof the version, check out PS4 game mod menus, etc.

The PS4 Guides & Tutorials section is always handy and to search / filter this entire site for 1.76-specific topics (not all will show, but most will) do the following:
That's typically how I find 1.76 things that are too short or common for the built-in Xenforo search functionality.

Let me know if you can't find something and we'll go from there! :kitty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back