Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 1, 2018 at 10:56 PM       20      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding the PS4 Games Minimum Firmware Lists, List of PS4 Game Updates Requiring 4.55 or Lower and recent KiiWii SELF HOST INDEX V4.5 update, today @DEFAULTDNB let us know they're seeking data from testers for the CUSA Detector Beta which aims to detect PS4 games with 4.55 base versions and below. (y)

Download: CUSA_Test_4.zip (3 MB)

Spoiler: Legacy Versions

To quote from KiiWii on the release: CUSA DETECTOR is a (windows only) app I threw together to help quickly identify games with BASE versions <=4.55. It is also part of a larger toolbox I have been working on, but I have separated it out as a standalone app for simple testing.

The method I am using is pretty accurate: I think, but I need to be sure. I have referenced octolus, orbismodding, sceparty, and psdevwiki for my current method.

Simply enter the NP TITLE ID of the DISC or PKG you have and get a result instantly. RED for not 4.55 compatible, GREEN for 4.55 compatible.

This app took <10 mins to devise and set up, so I expect there to be a lot of exceptions and bugs, hence why I need testers.

Please report like this or similar: GAME NAME / CUSAXXXXX / FW VERSION (or <> 4.55)

Examples:

Crash N Sane / CUSA07402 / 4.55
SONIC MANIA / CUSA07023 / >4.55
FRIDAY 13TH / CUSA06846 / >4.55
GOW / CUSA07408 / 5.05
GOW / CUSA07412 / 5.05
GOW / CUSA07410 / 5.05
GOW / CUSA07435 / 5.05

Leeful, godreborn, leonmagnus99, peteruk, mech, Roflcopter574, tommaloney, LuigiXL and anyone who can please participate and contribute. Thanks all in advance!
PS4 CUSA Detector Beta for 4.55 and Below Base Versions by KiiWii.jpg

Comments

is there a "update" finder like the ps3 days from aldos? you could put in game id and it would list updates with links .. is there anything like that out there? i have all my dumps still and would be easy to install updates and redux my dumps.

if not maybe a request to app.?. i'll give it a whirl

@barelynotlegal I just answered this for you :p

There are fake signed updates around here you can use to update your dumps: use chrushev/duxa update tool to convert the CUSA ID if it doesnt match... it has to match your dump to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back