Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 14, 2018 at 10:11 PM       4      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following their PS4 APP.DB Mods and PS4 UI Mod Alpha 0.16 updates, the PlayStation 4 modders at e✘treme-Modding.de recently shared a NOTIFICATION.DB modification to open Settings via a custom notification... and see here for the PS4 4.05 System Notification Types. :ninja:

To quote from their blog, roughly translated: Custom Notification – Command via Notifications

You can modify the Notifications on 4.05 to call other entries. In this example I will show you how to open the Settings via custom notification.

First you need the notification.db (same directory as app.db). You find the action_uri of each tip which can be modified, so the command to open the Settings is: pssettings:play?mode=settings

PS4 Custom Notification Command via Notifications Mod by eXtreme 2.jpg

Now you can open Settings via a Notification ;)

Maybe we find a way to modify the Capture Gallery to open the Debug Settings with such a custom command.
PS4 4.55 Mod - Custom Notification
Download: Content_Icons.rar

Spoiler

Cheers to @SSShowmik for the heads-up in the PSXHAX Shoutbox earlier today! (y)
PS4 Custom Notification Command via Notifications Mod by eXtreme.jpg

PS4 Custom Notification Command via Notifications Mod by eXtreme 3.jpg

Comments

@jose gozalez Hello, I followed your video in the OP spoiler to connect to PSN on 04.03.00 PS5.

I just bought a TLOU1 game on 04.03 and it allowed me to install it, but when I try to play it, it says "Cant connect to the server to verify your license. Wait a while, and then try again". :confused:

Do you know how to fix that? Or will it not work now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back