Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua463444ervt

Contributor
As a PlayStation 4 jailbreak fan I have been very interested in developing my own software, and ever since the FTP RW payload was released it made modding the UI of the PlayStation 4 was made even easier than before.

This was proven by e✘treme-Modding.de which was a good website and source of information until taken down back in 2018:
As far as having an actual CFW, you may be out of luck considering the fact that we haven't even reached that stage yet in the PS4 jailbreaking scene yet.

But luckily I have developed a CUI that took about a 2 weeks to develop mainly because of the fact that I kept reinstalling my firmware because of certain errors but I am finally finished, and hope that you enjoy.

Instructions:
  1. Uzip file
  2. Paste PS4 file to USB
  3. Plug in the USB into your PS4
  4. Run restore from backup in settings and use the backup file I created
  5. Enjoy the perks of having a jailbroken PS4
I'm also starting a YouTube channel that can help people do more with their jailbroken PS4.

@Aqua463444ervt I moved this to its own topic, and removed the download link until additional information is available including:
  • Specific feature details of this PS4 CUI Mod that are new / unique (excluding stuff already done by others)
  • Some screenshots of this actual PS4 modification illustrating the new / unique features of it
  • Your YouTube channel with a demonstration video of it in action
  • If you have a Twitter or Github, we'll also add that to the OP
Then established PS4 scene devs should examine and give it a test run... once deemed safe for end-users we can add the download link with a disclaimer on modifying the PS4, risk of bricking, etc.

Until then, this topic can be used as a forum discussion thread for those interested in PS4 custom user interface modding and development. :geek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back