Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge on Discord to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKGs.
Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter RF0oDxM0Dz       Start date Feb 14, 2018 at 9:41 PM       13,958       18            
Hello Guys,

You need to use PS4API.bin payload for PS4 4.05 Firmware by @BISOON to use this Debugger!

Download: PS4Debugger.rar (257.72 KB)

Credits:
Picture:
PS4 Debugger 4.05 by RF0oDxM0Dz for Use With PS4API.bin.jpg

Comments

Pretinaverse

Contributor
Verified
Holy jumping mother o' God in a side-car with chocolate jimmies and a lobster bib! I don't even know what to do with this. I think I'm too tired. I'll go to bed and try to figure out how to use this tomorrow.

Recent Articles
PS5 Error Codes and PlayStation 5 Error Code Database with Fixes
Happy Thanksgiving for those in the US, and following the generic Something Went Wrong PS5 Error Code (CE-107863-5 or E2-00000000) fixes below are some common PS5 Error Codes alongside a...
PS5 System Software / Firmware v2.26 is Now Live, Don't Update!
Last week Sony released PS5 Firmware Update v2.25, and today they just put live PS5 System Software / Firmware v2.26 complete with the official PlayStation 5 Firmware changelog below. :fire: This...
Is It, or Isn't? A PS4 Homebrew Game PKG Written in C++ by NKrapivin
Is it, or isn't? is indeed the latest PS4 homebrew game PKG written in C++ by @nkrapivindev (Nikita Krapivin on Twitter) for use on hacked aka Jailbroken PS4 Consoles that was built with the...
DualSense PS5 Controller on Windows via DS4Windows & DualSense Windows
Since the guide on How To Set Up a DualSense PS5 Controller on PC via Bluetooth or USB we have two more ways to get a DualSense PS5 Controller with Updatable Software running on Windows, the first...