Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 24, 2018 at 6:11 AM       6      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the PS4Debug library by golden (aka @g991), developer TheRealCain532 recently made available an open source debugger for PlayStation 4 with some of his own features added as well. :love:

Download: PS4 Debugger.exe (3.6 MB) / GIT

To quote from the README.md on the release: PS4 Debugger

This is an open source debugger for the PlayStation 4 which utilizes the debug lib built by golden. It still uses golden's debug payload as well and with his permission some of the code used in his debugger.

I mainly wanted a debugger with a few more features in it ;)

A lot of the credit goes to golden for the concept and core code. I just optimized it a bit and put my own spin to things.

Happy Modding everybody! This project may still have several bugs so please report them as you find them!
PS4 Debugger Open Source PlayStation 4 Debugging by TheRealCain532.jpg

Comments

Debugging becomes interesting when you have more features to experiment with. I'm glad that TheRealCain532 contributed and made it feature-rich. Expecting it to become more stable in the near future.

Hey guys, this is completely unrelated, I also searched the site, but to no avail.

I have a PS4, which was running MIRA and HEN v1.6, and I was told by the guy I bought it from (I live in Cambodia, where there is very little regard given to copyright issues, etc.), to update it to HEN V1.7, as this was more reliable, and so it seemed, to begin with, however, after installing 5 or 6 games, it now literally not let me install anymore.

Well, it will let me install them, but not play them after they've been installed. Any ideas on how to fix this problem? I'd be happy to restart my PS4 at firmware 5.05, and go from there, although I don't know if there's any point.

It also seems to have broken one of my 1Tb HDD drives.It's not physically broken, there's a software issue with it. I suppose that's for another day, though.

No error code, it seems to install the games fine, then it just crashes the PS4 instead of running the game. The background music to the PS4 will stop, then it will either just freeze like that, in which case I have to do a manual power down, or it will crash the console itself.

I installed 6 games previously, with no issues at all, using the same method, so I don't see what's wrong with it now. They should be legit files I'm trying to install...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back