Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 6, 2016 at 4:18 PM       21      
Status
Not open for further replies.
PlayStation 4 developer hitodama has updated the PS4Dev GIT today with some new tools including an ELF Loader and more according to Sony PlayStation hacker BigBoss (PSX DEV).

Download: elfldr / elf-loader / elf-loader (PSXDev) / libps4 / libps4-generator / libps4-symbols / libps4-examples / libps4-boilerplate / libps4-sce-include / libps4-std-include / PS4Dev GIT

PS4Dev File Purpose
elfldr Runs 64-bit Elf files in-process on Linux, FreeBSD and the PS4
libps4 Libc, POSIX and SCE module library for the PS4
libps4-generator Generates libps4 through std (C and Posix) and SCE module headers
libps4-symbols Most recent PS4 symbols by firmware for analysis and convenience
libps4-examples Examples and prove of concepts which show something realized with libps4 (not necessarily unique to the PS4 - in fact prove of POSIX parts or failures are quite welcome)
libps4-boilerplate Imported by libps4-generator to generate libps4
libps4-sce-include Reverse engineered community maintained SCE headers. Imported by libps4-generator to generate libps4
libps4-std-include Read-only freebsd libc and POSIX headers. Imported by libps4-generator to generate libps4
Some recent Tweets from Twitter:

To quote zecoxao from the Tweets below: To load an ELF on PS4, one must check TaiHEN's patches, specifically first 3 patches. many thanks to Zer0xFF who noticed this :)
Thanks to joaops of PS4NEWS for the news tip.
PS4Dev.png

Comments

im refering in general yes,not only to you my friend.
hack is a general form for many things,from software to hardware.
im also doing many things...for example play with webos and write or code my own stuff and decide either to mode the fw or understand the hardware.....
happy new year

Being a Dev means you need both skills honestly I have a ton of different skills all related to many different hacking or programming or asm but my favourite is honestly weaponizeing built hw for even harder exploite. I've done this with dongles and many other things but it can also reveal alot more then just code.

There's a ton of different things you can do I also have a heavy electronics background so I also enjoy playing with different types of boards and fpga or whatever I get my hands on honestly

Are you serious your first thot are backups ugh bloody kids who want nothing but backups but have no interest in learning.
That comment alone deserves a major face palm

chaos dont be like this......people like you,me and others we like to learn doing things.....
people outside from this cycle its like this.i dont blame them.

I mean it in no disrespect I know they don't know any better but I also have a great deal of respect for what others have done aswel I just want ppl to understand backups is not always the answer for things.

Sure we all like cfw and being able to play games I just avoided torrents myself in the belief of supporting actual Dev's who made these games for us even tho prices are insane.

I also know that Dev's don't release alot of stuff due to backups and what is released most ppl have no idea what's truely capable of. I love to expand my horizons and improve every ability I have and this way every1 benefits but if no1 puts the time to learn we are getting nowhere Tbh.

jailbreak its not only playing backup games,you have to understand this

its nights days hours weeks into learning something to rich the word jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back