Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 29, 2015 at 11:52 PM       28      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quickie follow-up to the PS4 exploit news, PlayStation 4 developer Michael Coppola (aka mncoppola) is now seeking a PS4 1.76 console to further test on.

If anyone out there knows where he can grab one hit him up on Twitter below! :)
PS4_1.76.png

Comments

Alot of ppl are looking for these system with this but my question is y when there is things there if you pay attention to details.
I'm on fw 2.55 and I have caught things that told me alot

Alot of ppl are looking for these system with this but my question is y when there is things there if you pay attention to details.
I'm on fw 2.55 and I have caught things that told me alot

There is already a CFW... not released because SCEI hires people to reverse engineer the console and find a way to patch it and than delete the cfw. Which explains multiple updates, especially in the PS3, the "Bluray" features are just patches. And there is an easy way to deploy mods on PS4, but that is way to expensive and time consuming as it requires multiple steps and expensive hardware, especially if you mess up.

There is actualy ways around things regardless. I never said there was a cfw but I have had a nice little peak into it myself and know ways around things. It's a nice little unit to bad it's not much different then the ps3

There is actualy ways around things regardless. I never said there was a cfw but I have had a nice little peak into it myself and know ways around things. It's a nice little unit to bad it's not much different then the ps3

(Cough) More like a PS2, if you know the lead Architect ;)

Its actualy very simillar to the ps3 if you understand the loading arch and understand systems. The whole ps2emu is from psn but I caught some of the old code from ps3 I'm there. I also seen the rest of the support and capabilities it has 2.

The ps2 didnt have an x86_64 processor with this kinda power and there is other things that also gives away the Linux distro aswel and how it works and functions

There is already a CFW... not released because SCEI hires people to reverse engineer the console and find a way to patch it and than delete the cfw. Which explains multiple updates, especially in the PS3, the "Bluray" features are just patches. And there is an easy way to deploy mods on PS4, but that is way to expensive and time consuming as it requires multiple steps and expensive hardware, especially if you mess up.

There is already a CFW out? oO Nice didnt knew about it and it did not even got leaked... Hmm, still got an PS4 BNIB from release... Its prob. on FW 1.00 or so... So link me to the CFW, please :p

There is already a CFW out? oO Nice didnt knew about it and it did not even got leaked... Hmm, still got an PS4 BNIB from release... Its prob. on FW 1.00 or so... So link me to the CFW, please :p

Can't due, they won't be leaked for at least 3 more years... or not at all...

Caution with this is always good as little brother is always watching and it don't matter what fw that's bin made and we don't need leaks in the scene it's better to come from the actual Dev and bin tested much more then leaks that lead to bricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back