Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 29, 2015 at 11:52 PM       28      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quickie follow-up to the PS4 exploit news, PlayStation 4 developer Michael Coppola (aka mncoppola) is now seeking a PS4 1.76 console to further test on.

If anyone out there knows where he can grab one hit him up on Twitter below! :)
PS4_1.76.png

Comments

There is already a CFW... not released because SCEI hires people to reverse engineer the console and find a way to patch it and than delete the cfw. Which explains multiple updates, especially in the PS3, the "Bluray" features are just patches. And there is an easy way to deploy mods on PS4, but that is way to expensive and time consuming as it requires multiple steps and expensive hardware, especially if you mess up.

live ram debugging using cinop :p one of first few steps theres also the honeypot trick

There is alot of tricks I know that are not in threads or online. Bending emus using system against itself and so on this is the advantages of knowing hw and how Linux works under gameos.

Another neat trick is cloning one system to another which can be done very easily which suprise me wasn't done with the ps4 it wod give every1 what they want without having to add expensive pricetags to processors.

This is something all Dev's shod know as a requirement and isn't just picked up its learned over experience and time. The INS and outs will benefit way more then just using small patches but if you can do all then you can add on the fly patches while doing other things to whatever your working with.

sweet m8 i thought u were mostly into shooters lol COD eh never knew rpg too nice :)

ill leave my terms in ur inbox we dont have much atm a few ppl already left but i have a few in mind

I'm into alot of different games but console is mainly rpg racing fighting and a few others pc I'm a 1St person shooter kinda guy but you seen my list it's pretty huge.
Alright sounds good to me.

LOL i still get discredited, yet microsoft and sony use the same kernel

its so funny when people would tell me otherwise what im capable of

your right its pretty much a joke from this point .... I'll leave my terms now

I have a major project I'm working on atm just waiting on some new hw as it wasn't cheap either. Have to admit the new protocol analyzer works amazingly.

BTW us Dev's don't listen to others so y shod you? We know the truth and what we are capable of and being a Dev is what defines us but learning is a huge process so if you take the time you have a much more advantage.

I have watched the scenes struggle and grow I know its not easy and all the good old Dev's are gone except for the ones who have figured out what the old Dev's did and this is what helps us understand the system but learning internaly gives you operating functions

Most ppl don't trail everything back nor can they compare the data and this is where they lack and isn't there fault realy cause bing stubborn they accept what's infront of them the whole time.

I've studied all these systems to know what they are doing you can also pin point exploites only to some1 who has great knowledge and able to see it. Member great Dev's are not born this way it's earned with many hrs of hard work and research but most only go so far and think there the greatest.

I will be honest we never realy left we are always watching if not me a couple others involved I work with. But they keep low key as I do aswel were around and watching just don't always have the time if we're working on things together.

There is also a multibase way aswel i shod know i use it all the time. there is many different tricks but advanced users turn tricks into exploites
live ram debugging using cinop :p one of first few steps theres also the honeypot trick

btw i have some poc.i think it can be ported across ps3 and xbox one but hesistant a bit ... i will prepare some of the source i currently have and run it by you .

Sounds good to me. BTW drop me a msg with the terms as I noticed I havnt got any msgs. Atleast there can be some understanding in the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back