Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 29, 2015 at 11:52 PM       28      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quickie follow-up to the PS4 exploit news, PlayStation 4 developer Michael Coppola (aka mncoppola) is now seeking a PS4 1.76 console to further test on.

If anyone out there knows where he can grab one hit him up on Twitter below! :)
PS4_1.76.png

Comments

Member porting the way you are talking uses a method I have bin using for ages now but requires knowing how to do it. This isnt a simple task as I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

this thread is turning out nice. there's already a cfw. lol Go figure. it might as well be the development consoles / toolkits. or.. wow.

So what's the point in CTurt's project then? guess he doesn't know.. :/ or he's trying t o find it.

EDIT: actually if it was a dev console it wouldn't make any sense to be calling it a CFW. lol then we'd still need one which makes my statement void. lol so yah. correction. ^^ there's a cfw.. wth.

So what's the point in CTurt's project then? guess he doesn't know.. :/ or he's trying t o find it.
The next time I speak with him I'll invite him here, as back when I first mentioned to him I was working on a new site he was interested so hopefully he'll drop by at some point ;)

yeah he seems to be online on that efnet channel you linked to me a while back sometimes. i believe it's #PS4DEV. i talked to him once briefly on that thing. but i think the guy was a bit paranoid of me. showing up out of the blue. he knew nothing about me. lol. probably best if someone like the site owner goes to talk to him. someone he knows. or someone who he trusts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back