Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 18, 2017 at 1:41 AM       19      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Previously we saw a bit on the PlayStation 4 DevKit IDU and E3 modes, and now ZiL0G80 (aka Z80) is back accompanied by notzecoxao with some information on the PS4 development console settings. (-:

Essentially PlayStation 4 DevKit's can be intdev or extdev, intdev (QA flagged) have VSH debug menu enabled for internal Sony PS4 developers according to @oneman123 while @zecoxao also notes that beyond the 3 modes (Assist, Dev and Release) there is a 4th mode available only in internal consoles.

Check out the related Tweets below:

Thanks to @HydrogenNGU for the news tip in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! :lovewins:
PS4 DevKit ExtDev IntDev Settings for PlayStation 4 Developers.jpg

Comments

@HydrogenNGU That's how I found out, BJDowngrader is LightningMods also.. they just can't stop luvin' us <3

That's Lightning Mods? Oh my dear god no. He should stay at PlaystationHaX. Since that's his forum to post "PS4 News" and they don't need me lmfao.

I did my introduction stating I was willing to help out with some news, and he comes out of nowhere with an attitude stating that.

If he did come back, just makes him look retarded.

That's Lightning Mods? Oh my dear god no. He should stay at PlaystationHaX. Since that's his forum to post "PS4 News" and they don't need me lmfao.

I did my introduction stating I was willing to help out with some news, and he comes out of nowhere with an attitude stating that.

If he did come back, just makes him look retarded.
It could be me but.... if you refuse help at this stage of cracking the ps4 is kinda foolish... no matter who offers you to help.... cause you can always check afterwards if that person really helped right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back