Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 28, 2021 at 6:15 PM       49      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PPSA PS4 DLC Unlocker release, PS4Scene developer @K4PS3 (Twitter) updated his Github repository with a PS4 DLC Unlocker Maker Windows batch file to create the PlayStation 4 DLC Unlocked Fake Packages (FPKGs) for those with a Jailbroken PS4 console. šŸ˜ƒ

Download: PS4 DLC Unlocker Maker v1.0-beta1.zip / GIT

From his post in the Verified Member section, to quote:

The batch file can be automated and just running it will generate the DLC Unlocker PKG, you will need to set the following info in the batch file:

1) Set the path to pub-cmd, you can download it from CyB1K tools.
Code:
SET "pubCmd=C:\PS4-Fake-PKG-Tools-3.87\orbis-pub-cmd.exe"
2) Set configuration to auto mode without any prompt.
Code:
SET "autostart=y"
SET "addIcon=n"
3) Set dlc unlocker information
Code:
SET "contentId=game dlc content id"
SET "title=game dlc title here"
4) Save and run the batch file, you should have DLC Unlocker FPKG.

If you need to add icon to the FPKG, you have to change the following line:
Code:
SET "addIcon=y"
When you run the patch file, it will prompt you to add icon file to specific path. After adding the icon file you simply press [ENTER] key and you will get DLC Unlocker FPKG with icon.

Maybe I will create GUI application to generate DLC Unlocker, but there is already good apps for the same task.

And from the README.md: PS4 DLC Unlocker Maker

Is windows batch file to create PS4 dlc unlocker fpkg, simply dlc unlocker is fake package to unlock content already exist in the game or the game update, there is another type of dlc which require also the content to be exist with the dlc unlocker.

This is first release for testing, it should work on most cases. You need to set pubCmd to correct path of orbis-pub-cmd.exe from the PS4-Fake-PKG-Tools.

Variable y n
autostart autogenerate DLC unlocker without any prompt Prompt the user to enter dlc info
cleanup remove all autogenerated files don't delete anything
addIcon add dlc icon and wait the user to add the icon file create dlc unlocker without icon
Variable value description
contentId xxyyyy-CUSAzzzzz_00-cccccccccccccccc xx (EP or UP), y's (4 numbers), z's (5 numbers game id), c's 16 character dlc name
title DLC title up to 128 character for dlc title
passcode 00000000000000000000000000000000 (32 characters) always be good and use zeros for passcode
TODO
  • Validate Title and Content ID.
  • Dynamic date.
  • Add support for DLC with content.
  • Adding color to the script.
License
  • MIT
PS4 DLC Unlocker Maker Windows Batch File to Create FPKGs by K4PS3.jpg

Comments

@Mobdre23 you don't have to do any extra work, just change the ContentId for your dlc and the Title as you would like it to be appear in the game, the TODO is reminder for me to add these functionality, it's not meant for end user.

Short answer: The script is production ready for end user.

@Zellix67 check if the script located in path contains any space or none standard characters. try to put the script in short path like C:\Tools or C:\Scripts

@PSXHAX, thank you for the publishing, i appreciate that.

@Zellix67 for sure the issue was spaces in the path, I fixed that and it's now on the github repo, please check it and let me know if it worked.

Note: the script now should work without any change, just double click it and you will be prompted to enter the info with showing example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back