Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter R0rke       6      
Status
Not open for further replies.

R0rke

Contributor
hi guys
i have CUH-1000 Fat PS4 with latest update (4.70)

1. did you guys expect downgrader on ps4 ? if yes just go on
2. want to know how to this downgrader stuff will work ?
3. is the firmware important for downgrading ?
4. if i continue my Update cause of (PS Plus Multiplayer) am i having big trouble with downgrading ?
5. i heard about downgrade in PS3 , they said its gonna happen by doing some hardware modding ? is it true ?
6. so if is it true. OFW isn't important to do downgrade ?
7. what stuff developers need to make a downgrader ?

note : don't be mad im totally noob. if there any stupid question. just do not mention it. :bananaman13:

please give some time and answer all of my questions ;)
i invite some pro people to my thread.

@xxmcvapourxx, @B7U3 C50SS, @Wultra, @Chaos Kid, @Nesterwork, @mcmrc1

thanks.

Several of those questions ask about PS4 downgrading, and thus far the only way to rollback a PS4's Firmware version is if it's in Sony's PS4 Beta program you can change back to your existing (non-Beta) OFW but not go below it.

:alert: Warning: If you're on a jailbroken PS4 console don't update to the BETA as @DEFAULTDNB confirmed the following via Twitter, to quote:

"You can only downgrade to the current highest released OFW (in this case 6.20) regardless of what firmware you updated from. It's hard coded now."

There are some hardware projects that research downgrading and you can also Update to a Specific PS4 OFW instead of Sony's latest PS4 Firmware, but in the end the easiest way is to simply find a PS4 1.76 console (as some have done here) if your goal is to jailbreak it.

Also if you're seeking to run PS4 game backups vs homebrew or Linux, you can do that on Sony's latest OFW without downgrading via PS4 gamesharing methods, with Russian sites (such as here or here) and Telegram Channels offering services to pre-install games on PS4 HDD's using various public and private methods.

thanks for your post. im not talking about now. maybe in future.
all the questions are want same point (is this possible ?)

i mean maybe i update my ps4 to 5.0 in future but when actually jailbreak is out i do a downgrade. is it possible

I'm not sure if anyone knows the answer to what's possible in the future... my crystal ball isn't working so I'll leave that to the others you mentioned above if they want to take an educated guess (y)

i'm not have hope on your crystal ball or your guess bruh , i just asking from people who have experience on this stuff i mean must be reason to say something and expect something. maybe devs or researcher know something about it. im not trying luck. just asking this is a normal or stupid thing to wait for downgrader on ps4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back