Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Shiningami       Start date Feb 17, 2019 at 5:49 PM       35,472       168            
Following my PS4Reaper and PS4Reaper Multitrainer releases, I present to you the PS4 Droid Trainer edition.

As its name suggests, it is a PS4 cheat loader for Android that can handle all PlayStation 4 game trainers made by PS4Reaper (191 trainers at the moment of writing).

Download: PS4Reaper.PS4DroidTrainer.apk (19.28 MB) / PS4Reaper.PS4DroidTrainer.apk (Mirror)

PS: This tool can be used online or offline.

How to use it:
  1. At first launch, give permission to the tool to access file then reboot (this step is needed in Android 6.0+)
  2. Update trainer list for offline use (trainer will be stored in your internal storage)
  3. Make sure your PS4 IP match the one in th app
  4. Inject Hen then WebRTE (use binloader or original on your PS4 side)

PS4 Droid Trainer Game Cheats on Android (Online and Offline).jpg

5. Now click on offline or online (the app will auto detect your CUSA and if a trainer is available it will show) if you don't find your CUSA, don't worry just search by name (trainer with different CUSA will work if it have the same version)
PS4 Droid Trainer Game Cheats on Android (Online and Offline) 2.jpg

This tool was tested on android 5.1, 6.0 and 8.0 For help and bug report join PS4 Game Modding Community on Discord.

Special thx goes to @hejran7 for testing and reporting bugs.

PS4 Droid Trainer 5.05 Tutorial
Tutorial - PS4 Droid Trainer - Inject cheats from Android device to modded PS4 via Zoilus

Comments

sudeki300

Contributor
I have been trying to get this to work for a while now with no luck, I can connect to the ps4 through the hotspot but when I try to load the trainer it keeps saying failed.

The game is the correct CUSA file number but I either get a blank white screen or failed message, not sure what else to do to get this working.

UltraLex

Contributor
Verified
I am having the same exact issue. When I use my esp wifi thing I put that IP address in the trainer and it will not attach when I use bin loader. When I use my phones hotspot and the al azif webpage it works fine. Can this not be used with the esp? I dont like using the al azif page because I dont want to actually have a real internet connection.

astherion

Contributor
Verified
Guys, I used ESP cached payloads also. My PS4 connected to laptop with LAN cable. No issues with RTE or trainer, all works fine. Check your IP configurations. For example, I use on PS4 1.1.1.11, mask 255.0.0.0, and gate 1.1.1.1. On laptop 1.1.1.10, same mask & gate. First activate cached HEN 1.7, after activate bin loader on PS4 & send RTE in trainer. All works fine!

sudeki300

Contributor
ps4 is on 5.05, IP address is the same in app and Ps4, first i load HEN 1.8 then webRTE both through cached browser page (x-project) then open hotspot and the app. set IP address on app, load game on Ps4 and wait to start playing, then select "offline" on app then find game in list and either get failed or nothing.

Got it working now, not sure what the issue was but all good.

astherion

Contributor
Verified
Seems server is down. Tried to update trn - it failed & stops on 42/224, no matter what network used (lte or wifi & with or without vpn)...
@Shiningami, bro, you need to add possibility to DL full trainer .zip pack in same case possibility (zippyshare or whatever)... Because we can't use trainers from PS4 PC Trainer, unfortunately...

Recent Articles
Capcom Home Arcade Launches October 25th, Details and Trailer Video
Previously we covered the RetroEngine Sigma and Game Box Hero systems for emulation fans, and recently Capcom announced their Capcom Home Arcade launches this October 25th with pre-orders...
PS4 Retail Theme Unlocker Windows GUI Front-End by Backporter
Proceeding the PS4 DLC, Games, Updates & Themes Guide by @AluPL (aka TheRadziu on Twitter) today @Backporter shared via Twitter a PS4 Retail Theme Unlocker Windows GUI front-end...
PS4 Games Up to Half Off as PlayStation Plus Platinum Weekend Begins
This weekend PlayStation Plus members can save up to 50% off select PS4 games during Sony's PS Plus Platinum Weekend Sale with titles including Days Gone, Grand Theft Auto V, and Rage 2 Deluxe...
Mortal Kombat XL PS4 Skin Mod (Proof of Concept) Demo by GrimDoe
Happy Friday the 13th to all of Ya'll šŸ˜± I'm back just to bring a bit of info on MK X/XL work that I have been working off and on with, since my MK9 KE PS3 RTM Tool and last PS4 Partial & Full...